Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

For those of you out there, trying to rush to get the quick discos, you can just disconnect with 2 wrenches and a plastic ty wrap in about 5 min, then after the trip you will have plenty of time to shop around for what you want

The last time I did that the nut that you hold onto to run down the lock nut actually began backing off on me. So I literally got the lock nut on up to the nylon lock ring and that was the tightest I could get it. Had to buy quick discos the next day. :thinking:

Is there a mild blue/ green trail trip planned for October yet?

There was talks of doing a Halloween trip (26-27October), but no one has started a thread yet. If you start a thread with a poll on it, that could probably get the ball rolling. BUT, if you start the thread be prepared to help organize the trip and keep the thread updated with who is going/camping on the first post.

There was talks of doing a Halloween trip (26-27October), but no one has started a thread yet. If you start a thread with a poll on it, that could probably get the ball rolling. BUT, if you start the thread be prepared to help organize the trip and keep the thread updated with who is going/camping on the first post.

I volunteer.... You. :cheesy:

Seriously, I don't mind helping. Never done planned a trip for a bunch of folk before, so other than making the first post don't even know where to begin. :idontknow:

I'll hang tight. :beer:

...omg tell me I didn't just type "never done planned" :doh:

Yeah don't be like that ass Zach, who started the Ocean City Jeep Week thread and then bailed on them to goto Rausch :yup:

Hey Campers, don't forget to bring cash with you for ScottC. He's taken the tireless task of dealing with Echo Valley and booking our camp sites, so he's on the hook for the funds at the moment. I think there's an ATM at the gas station and at the camp site, but who wants to pay fees? That's moddin' money! I believe it's $12.50/night/person. Settle up when you get there or he'll send Mr. Madness after you! :big_boss: ...that guys like a freakin' ninja!*

*Not really like a ninja at all actually.

Hey Campers, don't forget to bring cash with you for ScottC. He's taken the tireless task of dealing with Echo Valley and booking our camp sites, so he's on the hook for the funds at the moment. I think there's an ATM at the gas station and at the camp site, but who wants to pay fees? That's moddin' money! I believe it's $12.50/night/person. Settle up when you get there or he'll send Mr. Madness after you! :big_boss: ...that guys like a freakin' ninja!*

*Not really like a ninja at all actually.

You especially don't want to piss off Mr. Maddness because hes the one supplying the American Honey and the shot glasses for it :yup:

I'll bring some too, just as a chance to make everyone hate me a little less :bleh:

The more I look the more I like those Rubi Rims and they look great with the BFG's on them.......KP you selling yours?

Top Bottom