Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

Aeraun

And bearjew it was a pleasure wheeling with you again and although it sucks, your rollover could have been a lot worse. Glad you got out unscathed. Keep us updated on the rigs status

Trembley

It was an awesome day wheeling and big thumbs up to Veetz...was super fun following you through that black line in the garden.

Bear, hope everything fixes up well and looking forward to the next one!

Alan30

Home

I made it home and already looking forward to the next trip. Great time again and thanks for the help on Yellow Jacket, even though I had to bow out. Safe travels

NatedTJ

Oh man... I have a friend who wrecked his 97 or 98 and I believe the windshield is all good if it matches up I could talk to him

Bearjew1

i will say this even though my day ended badly looks like ill just need a few parts like windsheild,right front fender and a lil work on the back cornerand hopefully the motor isn't seized up...I ATE YELLOW JACKET UP :rock:

sorry just looking for my silver lining oh and wait this means i get to upgrade :thinking:

Last edited:

Aeraun

I made it home and already looking forward to the next trip. Great time again and thanks for the help on Yellow Jacket, even though I had to bow out. Safe travels

Was good seeing you again Alan, next time we make sure you get through yellow jacket

darth jeeper

rausch creek 9/21/13

had a great time with hinrichs and a few of the other wayalife guys. good to meet some of you. hopefully see you up there again soon!

Army_Vet

Banned
i will say this even though my day ended badly looks like ill just need a few parts like windsheild,right front fender and a lil work on the back cornerand hopefully the motor isn't seized up...I ATE YELLOW JACKET UP :rock:

sorry just looking for my silver lining oh and wait this means i get to upgrade :thinking:

Its not seized brotha, make sure you take out them plugs before you try to turn it over, or you will bend a rod or worse...

Veetz

Its not seized brotha, make sure you take out them plugs before you try to turn it over, or you will bend a rod or worse...

Bear I'm so glad you are okay bro...that rig will be back in shape in no time .....the best is you walked away in great shape...and ya you did kill it on yellow jacket ....thanks guys for a great day

Participate in life

Top Bottom