Rausch creek trip 8/24-8/25

I watched a few more videos on yellowjacket last night, it looks like some smaller jeeps have done it.

Maybe with the lift and stuff on now my balls are getting bigger??

I think I am going to walk it first and then make the decision:thinking:

I dont know, jku vs jk on 32's I'd have to give that some serious thought. After that vid lm thinking that would be some curious belly carnage. Not to mention that back hand thing I spoke of before is a concern lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Oh yeah not everyone has a 2 door

You can always back up :p

Lol if my wife would be there I would probably try it but she still gets a little mad with the scrapping. But she is coming around , I just need to be patient with her. She is starting to understand that most of it is skids scraping. Its that happy wife happy lif thing . lol

Sent from my SPH-L720

i shall be there for saterday as long as the repair cost to my rear locker doesnt break the bank.goes in shop on thursday for diagnosis to find out why the dash light flashes

I personally think yellow jacket is very doable even for a stocker on 32's, will it take extra time and skillful line picking, absolutely, but going slow will minimize any damage, if any.
I'm up for the challenge

And dont worry about getting stuck because there will be more than enough people around to laugh :p. im kidding of course. Help will be pleantifull so everyone should be good :)

I personally think yellow jacket is very doable even for a stocker on 32's, will it take extra time and skillful line picking, absolutely, but going slow will minimize any damage, if any.
I'm up for the challenge

Nubs you and I will tackle it then!

Sent from my iPhone

Nubs you and I will tackle it then!

Sent from my iPhone

Go for it guys but like I said be prepared to slam bumpers and diff our guide on 41s and locked had a little trouble but make sure you get it on film I'm mad I didn't get mine

Watched a guy rip out his brake lines doing yellow jacket and he was on 37's

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm up for the challenge

I have no skill at line picking :-(

But looking that the trail map, it looks like we should be able to split off and meet up with those that do yellow jacket pretty easily.

yellow_jaket.png

Just have to figure out how to get to the meetup and run back down the trail with my camera & gopro

Just like Firespyer said mostly blue with that short black section that can be bypassed onto the green and back onto the blue

Top Bottom