RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

Tackerdown

Banned
110 pages to this thread....

Almost 30 Jeeps showing up...

Anybody thought of hiring a photographer to capture this epic event and produce a sick video? If we all kicked in some cash it wouldnt be much to hire someone.

Hey chris has done some good footage. Maybe he can get a little something together. But just a note I probably does take a little time I would suspect.

Tom

Tackerdown

Banned
On another note I feel a little sick in the stomach. I just ordered tires. Im not good with big purchases. But exited as hell. Now I know hiw all you guys felt, I cant wait. :D:D:D:D:D

Tom

ScottC

This just in on the campground fees. The price policy I gave in my logistics notes were what I was told the last time. Now I have been told it is $5 per night for kids 12 and under, and $15 per night for 13+ year olds. I hope this doesn't change anyone's decisions. It's still worth camping!

The good news is that they are going to keep the shower house right next to the pavilion area open for us.

Tackerdown

Banned
Well im sitting here in traffic for about an hour now so what better to do it on way of life thanks all I ended up getting 315 70 17 its only point to millimeters smaller than 35's and kept me in budget. And yes Discount Tire was the best price. I think I got the warranty and all for just a little over what everybody else is charging just ship them here.

Tom

JethroJK

Wow this is starting to look epic. I have a 5 hour trip to make Friday. Trying to get out of here by 3 pm. So expect me around 8 - 8:30.

Top Bottom