Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

beans

We were wondering more about power in the hotels...In Philadelphia alone, electric provider PECO said about 319,000 homes and businesses were without power early Friday.
Anyone have any news about Rausch area? :dont_know: If not, dress WARM everyone!!! Layers people, LAYERS! :D :D

Last edited:

bl17z90

I would assume they would have emergency backup power.

Kp I am not farmiliar with the hotel, do you think they will still have open rooms this afternoon if I want to book after work?

Army_Vet

Banned

Kp I am not familiar with the hotel, do you think they will still have open rooms this afternoon if I want to book after work?

I would assume somebody is manning the desk right now. Why dont you call them?

(570) 345-8031

beans

Kp I am not farmiliar with the hotel, do you think they will still have open rooms this afternoon if I want to book after work?

Ill check for you (making snacks for everyone so Im off work)...brb...

Update:
Looks like theres 4 rooms available tonight through sunday :)
comfort INN
****Change the dates though! That link is just for one night not today and saturday***

Last edited:

noroad

so I had my dad fab a steel bracket at work for me, throw it on the frame bolted up the OEM transfer case skid with some minor trimming and drilling. looks pretty good will se how she olds up, everything is finished packed in the jeep and ready to roll after work.

beans

so I had my dad fab a steel bracket at work for me, throw it on the frame bolted up the OEM transfer case skid with some minor trimming and drilling. looks pretty good will se how she olds up, everything is finished packed in the jeep and ready to roll after work.

OOO Nice!! Cant wait to see! :)

Packing up and logging out! :) See everyone there!

KPM171

OOO Nice!! Cant wait to see! :)

Packing up and logging out! :) See everyone there!
What is this logging out you speak of? Mobile apps! Download from the Google Play store or the iStore. :thumb:

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing it.

EHogany

KP yells at me for never being on the forum,
so now ... I'm on the forum.

See everyone tonight!!!

:standing wave:eHogany:standing wave:

Hello all,

I have been without electric since wed. with the ice storm. I'm at work right now. The "EX" just called me and said i may be able to use my old jeep for the weekend. so i have to be "careful" with it.:brows: lol

i cant jump on here all day so any one needs me text me 443-974-8547

i may be up there tonight if i have power back. if not i will see everyone sat morning in the parkinglot at Rausch:beer:

KPM171

Hello all,

I have been without electric since wed. with the ice storm. I'm at work right now. The "EX" just called me and said i may be able to use my old jeep for the weekend. so i have to be "careful" with it.:brows: lol

i cant jump on here all day so any one needs me text me 443-974-8547

i may be up there tonight if i have power back. if not i will see everyone sat morning in the parkinglot at Rausch:beer:
Awesome news Nubs! :thumb: Hope you can make it tonight, if not, tomorrow morning sounds great.

EHogany

Either KP or I don't know how to spell my name, so ...

Is it time to go yet?
I'm falling asleep at my desk
(with everyone walking by my desk wondering why I'm looking at lift kits all day long)

KPM171

Either KP or I don't know how to spell my name, so ...

Is it time to go yet?
I'm falling asleep at my desk
(with everyone walking by my desk wondering why I'm looking at lift kits all day long)
One more meeting to go and I'm outta here!! Woooot!

DKronk42

Myself and the girlfriend plan on hooking up with you guys at the hotel tomorrow morning, 7:45 right? Also, is there somewhere to fill up right near RC or should i do that in pinegrove?

Top Bottom