Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

Lol , I'll bring my meter and bring my bolder climbing shoes so I don't slip and break anything.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Weather update! :D :D

Still a bit early to tell. So far just looks like flurries on Saturday but they are supposed to get 3-5 inches tonight, more tomorrow

snow.JPG

so i forgot that Jodi is working this weekend tom so we cant BS to much over the CB. i will have my older brother tho that has never been off roading before with me. i hope he likes it.

so i forgot that Jodi is working this weekend tom so we cant BS to much over the CB. i will have my older brother tho that has never been off roading before with me. i hope he likes it.

Sweet a noob. I'm sure he can shoot the shit, plus nubs can unless he rides with Vests then he will have to yell out the window.

Sweet a noob. I'm sure he can shoot the shit, plus nubs can unless he rides with Vests then he will have to yell out the window.

yea he is excited to come. he always see pics of our trips and just needs to experience it.

Not sweet that Jodi can't make it. I think you know what I meant.

lol i knew what you ment. she is sad she cant come but ok with it cause she is having her own private 101 class on the 15th

Weather update...
welp, so far looks like tremont area is going to get slammed tonight/tomorrow.
Prediction so far for this weekend is below...still too early to tell for sure for this weekend....

weather.jpg

Humm I wonder if the lake is frozen?

It had a layer of ice on it last time. Don't know how thick it was. Most of thr holes were frozen and the chucks of ice (after nate drove through and cracked it) were about 2 inches thick.

Hmm not quite thick enough:( I wonder if I should bring a chain saw after all this ice?

Hmm not quite thick enough:( I wonder if I should bring a chain saw after all this ice?

You should bring the chain saw for sure! :D There may be some trees or other things fallen during the ice storm. We thought about bringing ours as well but its a bit wierd to use :(
I don't think we'll (my husband and I) be skating over any lake--the weather just hasn't been consistent enough :( If someone else does it I will certainly pray for them....

You should bring the chain saw for sure! :D There may be some trees or other things fallen during the ice storm. We thought about bringing ours as well but its a bit wierd to use :(
I don't think we'll (my husband and I) be skating over any lake--the weather just hasn't been consistent enough :( If someone else does it I will certainly pray for them....

I would consider it if there was a winch hooked to me

Mega Weekend Snowstorm? What We Know

Found this on weather.com. "Mega Weekend Snowstorm? What We Know"

[video]http://www.weather.com/video/mega-weekend-snowstorm-what-we-know-44042?[/video]

2 Possible outcomes according to the video (for those with no video access) Still too early to know for sure:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
Put all my parts on, gave the jeep a good look over last night on the lift, all is good just need to fab a small braket for the old transfer case skid tomorrow and im all good!! hotel is books as well!!

Put all my parts on, gave the jeep a good look over last night on the lift, all is good just need to fab a small braket for the old transfer case skid tomorrow and im all good!! hotel is books as well!!
Excellent! :thumb:

Top Bottom