Rare Parts ball joints

onebuilder

I purchased Spicers HD BJs for my ‘13 JKR with 30k that I bought new. Long story short, Spicer admits they admit their is a sizing issue with them. So, I’m considering RP ball joints now. Anyone running the RPs and can provide feedback on them?

BaddestCross

I purchased Spicers HD BJs for my ‘13 JKR with 30k that I bought new. Long story short, Spicer admits they admit their is a sizing issue with them. So, I’m considering RP ball joints now. Anyone running the RPs and can provide feedback on them?

I've been running them for 2-3 years with no issues. Had to adjust them once.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There is another option too. Balljoint Deletes. I've been running American Offroads kit for little over a year. Zero Issues.
Not saying this is you but I do have to say, after the last couple of fanboys who came on here to church up these ball joint deletes and then went full retard when nobody really cared, I don't know if I would ever give them a try. If they're really are so awesome to get butthurt over, I'm sure I'll start seeing them on rigs that are built by people I trust.

Lperdue

Not saying this is you but I do have to say, after the last couple of fanboys who came on here to church up these ball joint deletes and then went full retard when nobody really cared, I don't know if I would ever give them a try. If they're really are so awesome to get butthurt over, I'm sure I'll start seeing them on rigs that are built by people I trust.
03459A25-9C14-4041-BB15-6476BDB495CB.jpeg
Felt this meme was appropriate 😂

run2jeepn

Caught the Bug
Nope not me, I don't go full retard, One should never go full retard.

Top Bottom