Random Photos

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Yea he is a yellow lap from Alaska. Yup

But how can you tell ?

I've had Chocolate Labradors for many years.......so it doesn't take much for me to pick them out......I have 2 pups now......one of the best breed of dogs bar none........what's your Yellow Laps name?

image.jpg
Tucker having a snooze

~Woodrow~

Last edited:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Pugs are cool ass dogs......my friend has one named Mr. Tibbs......he seems so independent like he could feed himself if my friend wasn't around.......I joke with him saying I saw Mr. Tibbs driving your Jeep down the street with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and a red bandana tied around his neck......he waved his paw at me and said "what's up Woodrow?" when he went by.......you do know they can talk right?.....Men in Black dog.....

~Woodrow~

Brankz

Pugs are cool ass dogs......my friend has one named Mr. Tibbs......he seems so independent like he could feed himself if my friend wasn't around.......I joke with him saying I saw Mr. Tibbs driving your Jeep down the street with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and a red bandana tied around his neck......he waved his paw at me and said "what's up Woodrow?" when he went by.......you do know they can talk right?.....Men in Black dog.....

~Woodrow~

Lol. my pug its the boss of my local dog park, girls love him :D

Hack12

Before today, I believed that there was no wrong way someone could modify a Jeep. I believed that beauty was subjective. I subscribed to the expression 'To each their own'.

I was wrong.

Of course, being a contributing member of multiple Wrangler forums and a slightly obsessive Jeep enthusiast, I see tons of mods that I don't particularly care for and wouldn't dream of installing on my rig. That's okay. In fact, that's one of the things I love most about Jeeps, no two are alike.

However, this poor Jeep Wrangler died a sorrowful death the day it's eventual owner walked into the dealership. Every single one of it's intended purposes were nullified with each mod this guy chose to install. I can't, for the life of me, figure out why this guy didn't purchase a Range Rover or Mercedes G-Class. Surely the price of those ridiculously useless wheels puts him in a category of people that could afford those two suggestions.

Finishing on a positive note...at least there's no chrome.

534991_10200377456830145_1921056344_n.jpg

Top Bottom