Random Photos

we get it, you dont like being pointed out that you messed up, like i said nobody is attacking you but lighten up man its just the internet and we are not the trolls... glad you removed the stick have a great night and drink up :beer:

While I don't profess to know all things EVO, it's my understanding that EVO can make it work. BUT, it doesn't just work (e.g. you couldn't just burn in the brackets and mount the arms with a normal spring/shock setup).

It is also my understanding that just because it can theoretically be done, doesn't mean you will get the same flex you would using the kit as intended and designed.

While I don't profess to know all things EVO, it's my understanding that EVO can make it work. BUT, it doesn't just work (e.g. you couldn't just burn in the brackets and mount the arms with a normal spring/shock setup).

It is also my understanding that just because it can theoretically be done, doesn't mean you will get the same flex you would using the kit as intended and designed.

Exactly! Anything can be done, doesn't mean it's the best idea.

Top Bottom