Random Photos

It will take some time to get used to the boringness of everyday life.... Congrats on your honorable discharge!! now you will have more time to go wheeling with all of us here in SoCal!! If you need help with any VA paperwork getting enrolled in VA or just general questions about it please don't hesitate to send me a pm and i will be happy to try and answer your questions or at least try to point you in the right direction. they can be a nightmare most of the time so try and be patient with the VA, that was my hardest part.

Thank you! Yes I can't wait to get home and try out the JK on the trails around home. Last time I was there I was in my stock 87 YJ and couldn't really enjoy them to the fullest. I am having a hard time figuring out what to do with the VA. My unit didn't really let me take care of that stuff when I should've. I guess ill wait till I'm back and go see the VA people in CA. I appreciate the concern and ill probably need a few pointers. Ill see y'all at Cleghorn!

The story with it said the snake was 9'8" long, 5.5" across the head, had 22 rattles and 2.5" fangs. It said the snake poked its head in the hunting blind as the kid and his dad were waiting for wild boars. The kid shot it on the spot.

Whatever...it's a huge effing snake that I would not want to run into in the wild, and I like snakes.

Where did he shoot it? I dont see a hole or deformity. Maybe he thought he shot it when he actually beat it to death..lol

Paratroopers Stay Up Longer!

Top Bottom