Random Photos

You don't need alcohol to have fun.. My bachelor party had guns, explosions, potato cannons, fireworks, dirtbikes, fires, and ended with my brother on a life-flight helicopter ride to the hospital.... All with not a drop of alcohol..

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

:cheesy: that sounds like fun, i drink cause i like the flavor and i hardly drink. what caused your brother (4x4jesus i assume) to be flight for lifed out?

interesting another person that wants to still Eddie's JK logo Untitled.jpg

its funny cause its a JK logo and it says cj yj etc lol

I'm the one in the gray vest.. The others were just my groomsmen that day.

Yes it is 4x4jesus.. He decided to jump on my tricked out yz250 and follow my riding buddy (who I rode dirtbikes with almost every weekend). They went up a fairly steep hill, so my brother pinned it.. Had no trouble getting up the hill, but couldn't stop in time to miss the 20+foot cliff on the top of the hill.. (Mining area). It was a 20ft+ drop onto flat ground.. Luckily he stayed on the bike which took most of the impact, but he badly broke both of his feet and jacked up his internals on the handlebars.. I had taken that bike off big jumps before, but that impact bent the front rim (even with a remote resovoir fork system), cracked the bottom of the engine case, and busted the gps off with his ribcage! He should've put on his boots before jumping on the bike..

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

:cheesy: that sounds like fun, i drink cause i like the flavor and i hardly drink. what caused your brother (4x4jesus i assume) to be flight for lifed out?

Dirt bike + 25' cliff flat landed it! Shattered both ankles, ripped tendons off the bones, broke some ribs, punctured my spleen and my liver! Probably shouldn't have survived, Thank God! The landing also cracked the motor case of my brothers dirt bike! My brother had to get his 2wd Chevy Silverado to where I was at? Then we got a flat tire on the way to the hospital in apple valley. Got to the hospital and they did a cat scan and said my injuries were too severe for their hospital and immediately air lifted me to Loma Linda medical center where I spent a week. Got out the day before my brothers wedding!

Last edited:
Ooooo. I hope Eddie takes care of that!! I'm pretty sure that is trademarked!!

i will pm him a year ago i found this side that just to have project jk shirts in all colors even a polo one :D

I'm the one in the gray vest.. The others were just my groomsmen that day.

Yes it is 4x4jesus.. He decided to jump on my tricked out yz250 and follow my riding buddy (who I rode dirtbikes with almost every weekend). They went up a fairly steep hill, so my brother pinned it.. Had no trouble getting up the hill, but couldn't stop in time to miss the 20+foot cliff on the top of the hill.. (Mining area). It was a 20ft+ drop onto flat ground.. Luckily he stayed on the bike which took most of the impact, but he badly broke both of his feet and jacked up his internals on the handlebars.. I had taken that bike off big jumps before, but that impact bent the front rim (even with a remote resovoir fork system), cracked the bottom of the engine case, and busted the gps off with his ribcage! He should've put on his boots before jumping on the bike..

Dirt bike + 25' cliff flat landed it! Shattered both ankles, ripped tendons off the bones, broke some ribs, punctured my spleen and my liver! Probably shouldn't have survived, Thank God! The landing also cracked the motor case of my brothers dirt bike! My brother had to get his 2wd Chevy Silverado to where I was at? Then we got a flat tire on father way to the hospital in apple valley. Got to the hospital and they did a cat scan and said my injuries were too severe for their hospital and immediately air lifted me to Loma Linda medical center where I spent a week. Got out the day before my brothers wedding!

booze before dirtbikes for me, im suicidal enough on mt bikes as it is!!!!

Heck yes! I ride mountain bikes now and am getting crazier every time I ride, steeper trails and faster speeds! My wife is finding out that it is just as expensive as the Jeep.

yeah it is!! man its my curse mt bikes, i started a thread about mt bikes you should go check it out!! :thumb::beer:

Put a receiver on the front of my buddies yota go a new winch we picked up..ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390714332.061153.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390714356.311755.jpg

Top Bottom