Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

Andy5160

Hooked
Getting closer to finishing the full bathroom remodel I’ve been doing.

The room used to have a bathtub and shitty beige tile. It’s the first first time I’ve tiled but I think it turned out pretty good.

Hope to finish the butcher block counter, vessel sinks, and high faucets today. After that, I just have to do the backsplash and install the sliding barn style glass shower door.

I’ll be glad when this one is done...it’s been a lot of work.

View attachment 352525

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Turned out really nice [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I always pull tape before the paint dries for that very reason.

I did. This was tape put up for the caulking around shower edge. And it’s not exactly “strong” tape either. So for whatever reason that area of primer did not stick to the drywall and just pulled up. Probably was mud that wasn’t 100% dry.

Tried a product called “poly and stain” to finish the shelving and had to sand it off today and return it. Stay away. It looks like you smeared paint on wood instead of stained it.
Looking much better now. And the heat broke so it’s at least nice out while I’m working
62042629435__0A27D4CE-D561-4257-9841-44DD50E1BD28.jpg

The room used to have a bathtub and shitty beige tile. It’s the first time I’ve tiled but I think it turned out pretty good.

Hope to finish the butcher block counter, vessel sinks, and high faucets today. After that, I just have to do the backsplash and install the sliding barn style glass shower door.

View attachment 352525

Shower cake out nice. What did you use for the trim around the tile walls

WJCO

Meme King
If you're willing to practice and use the right kind of brush, you can cut in with no tape at all. After decades of using tape, I've finally gotten to a point where I feel comfortable not using tape at all; it's not perfect but I'm more than happy with the results. Tape it's s such a pain in the ass and with my luck, everytime I used it, paint always found its way behind it, defeating the purpose.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Shower cake out nice. What did you use for the trim around the tile walls

It’s a metal trim they had at Floor & Decor. Here is a pic of the product but they have a bunch of styles and colors.

IMG_6295.jpg

Got the mirror, countertop, faucets, and sinks in.

IMG_6294.jpg

All that is left is the backsplash and sidesplashes (lol, if that’s even what you call them) and the shower glass that we still have to order.

If you're willing to practice and use the right kind of brush, you can cut in with no tape at all. After decades of using tape, I've finally gotten to a point where I feel comfortable not using tape at all; it's not perfect but I'm more than happy with the results. Tape it's s such a pain in the ass and with my luck, everytime I used it, paint always found its way behind it, defeating the purpose.

Yeah that was for caulking so I could have a straight line when I dropped the bead and then smeared it with finger, and it pulled up at the primer level. So now I have to sand it smooth add some mud sand and repaint it to get the finish right.

Jsouder53

Hooked

The room used to have a bathtub and shitty beige tile. It’s the first time I’ve tiled but I think it turned out pretty good.

View attachment 352525

Great job! Looks like you’ve done this before [emoji106]

jeeeep

Hooked
It’s a metal trim they had at Floor & Decor. Here is a pic of the product but they have a bunch of styles and colors.

View attachment 352543

Got the mirror, countertop, faucets, and sinks in.

View attachment 352544

All that is left is the backsplash and sidesplashes (lol, if that’s even what you call them) and the shower glass that we still have to order.

nice work, that trim is a nice touch :thumb:

I need to get my ass motivated and remodel the 2 bathrooms in my house :doh:

Top Bottom