Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

Garage door day

Out with the old, in with the new.

The only pisser is that California has a new rule about garage door openers. You can't get one in the state without a battery back up.

Of course, those cost much more. The worst part is that I heard today they won't work if the battery goes dead, even if the power is on.

One of my guys goes to Arizona every other weekend, so he is going to smuggle me in the one I want.

So, to update this, the garage door opener story gets even funnier.

My guy ordered the one I wanted online, to ship to his house near Bullhead City AZ

He was sent tracking info yesterday.

UPS picked it up, from the Home Depot less than a mile from me. The same one that would not sell it to me.
They then took it to the airport, put it on a plane to Phoenix, where it will end up on a truck to Bullhead City, so he can drive it to me next week.

You can't make this shit up🤯

My guy ordered the one I wanted online, to ship to his house near Bullhead City AZ

UPS picked it up, from the Home Depot less than a mile from me. The same one that would not sell it to me.
They then took it to the airport, put it on a plane to Phoenix, where it will end up on a truck to Bullhead City, so he can drive it to me next week.

That is fucking retarded.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes all black (the way I don’t like it)

All connections are good and tight and no issues at the panel. I might just replace the other two solenoids and rewire them all and see. The solenoids are pretty cheap.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Replaced all the solenoids and they don’t run nonstop now. There is some sort of water leak somewhere though cause when I turn the main on I can hear water running. The side I was having issues with still doesn’t turn on from the panel properly though. I’m assuming at this point it’s a bad valve.

That’s the dumbest shit I’ve heard in a while [emoji23][emoji849]

Replaced all the solenoids and they don’t run nonstop now. There is some sort of water leak somewhere though cause when I turn the main on I can hear water running. The side I was having issues with still doesn’t turn on from the panel properly though. I’m assuming at this point it’s a bad valve.

Ok, could be just a bad diaphragm. You should be able to find a replacement on amazon or eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

You can't make this shit up[emoji2962]
Wow. What a total waste of resources.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have way too much free time.... I got board so I built a sitting area, over one of the wells. IMG_2704.jpgIMG_2705.jpgIMG_2707.jpgIMG_2708.jpg
I’m putting a hatch in the deck. So I can still access the well. 60886940671__61842A73-257C-4DEC-896C-7A153DBA672C.jpg I guess I should think about painting the building now as well. [emoji848]

Adjustments.jpg

gonna start installing baseboards Saturday...the whole on wall is from the boxer not knowing how to stop on tile floors and slamming into wall.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom