Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

WJCO

Meme King

Spazbyt

Hooked
Made a Cribbage board for my in laws. It’s made from a solid block of walnut. I should have used the drill press for the holes. Came out alright for using a hand drill.
You didn't use a drill press? That turned out great! I wouldn't have done that well with a drill press.

Colorado4x4

My buddy’s inlaws owned an Offroad shop in Denver years back and his father in law built this cool “Jeep Bar” maybe 20 years ago for this bar in Golden. My buddy saw the Jeep bar for sale on some Facebook group and he told the bar owner that he wanted it. Well, it took a lot of work to get this bastard out of this basement bar but we did it. The bar owner told us that she had it lowered into the basement with a crane when they were constructing the property. We got the “half” body out in one piece and just had to chop up some of the frame to get it out.

Old pictures of the bar from years back 67A36993-D941-4F6A-8F2E-F5F235FEC71E.jpeg

How it looked when we showed up
AE1D0384-697C-4356-BE80-AABD46B86013.jpeg

cutting off some of the frame so it would fit through the door
D525B727-95AF-4F11-9279-39C80F4F20BA.jpeg

Carrying the frame up the stairs
03C48DC0-4352-4E5B-B632-01CFC4136CE0.jpeg

He is going to make a spot in his basement for it so we will be reassembling it soon

JimLee

Hooked

JimLee

Hooked
My buddy’s inlaws owned an Offroad shop in Denver years back and his father in law built this cool “Jeep Bar” maybe 20 years ago for this bar in Golden. My buddy saw the Jeep bar for sale on some Facebook group and he told the bar owner that he wanted it. Well, it took a lot of work to get this bastard out of this basement bar but we did it. The bar owner told us that she had it lowered into the basement with a crane when they were constructing the property. We got the “half” body out in one piece and just had to chop up some of the frame to get it out.

Old pictures of the bar from years back View attachment 371159

How it looked when we showed up
View attachment 371160

cutting off some of the frame so it would fit through the door
View attachment 371161

Carrying the frame up the stairs
View attachment 371162

He is going to make a spot in his basement for it so we will be reassembling it soon
Badass!

CalSgt

Hooked
Just about got my K-10 motor done, rebuilt the TB, injector spider, PS pump, and idler pulley bearings this weekend. Tried to freshen up the alternator but broke a bolt and ruined it trying to disassemble it. Dad had an AC pump he rebuilt a few years ago sitting around that just needed some paint to make it pretty.

IMG_6809.jpg

I thought I had a belt for it but no dice
IMG_6807.jpg

Top Bottom