Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

JAGS

Hooked
Life is finally getting back to normal-ish. (Except for work still kicking my ass). Spent today building huge ass steal props for my sons high school field show.

Also took a crack at welding for the first time ever. Actually had a little fun and didn’t complete fuck up the welds. I’ll get more practice over the next few weeks. Will try to snap some pics too next time. 😎

Brute

Hooked
Life is finally getting back to normal-ish. (Except for work still kicking my ass). Spent today building huge ass steal props for my sons high school field show.

Also took a crack at welding for the first time ever. Actually had a little fun and didn’t complete fuck up the welds. I’ll get more practice over the next few weeks. Will try to snap some pics too next time. 😎
Welding is a skill that I keep telling myself I will learn one day…

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
What rack is that? Do you like it?
It’s the PRX pro rack at 90” height with multi grip pull up bar. So far it seems like a really good rack, folds up against the wall with gas assisted struts when not in use. When folded, it only sticks out about 4-5 inches or so. And of course, it’s made in the USA.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Finally was able to redo my kitchen. Waiting on some counter top contractors to give me a price I can live with. Didn't really want to spend a shit ton of money on the counter tops , but even alternative counter tops are priced up there with the real shit. Anyway looks so much better now.
20210608_085609.jpg
20210906_193527.jpg
20210911_003121.jpg

20210911_003144.jpg

Spazbyt

Hooked
Finally was able to redo my kitchen. Waiting on some counter top contractors to give me a price I can live with. Didn't really want to spend a shit ton of money on the counter tops , but even alternative counter tops are priced up there with the real shit. Anyway looks so much better now.
View attachment 366975
View attachment 366976
View attachment 366977

View attachment 366978
What Materials are you looking at? Price wise it's hard to beat natural granite these days the market is just saturated with granite shops. A solidsurface material like Corian is your next best bet for a more affordable countertop. I do countertop work for the big box stores if you end up going that route. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
What Materials are you looking at? Price wise it's hard to beat natural granite these days the market is just saturated with granite shops. A solidsurface material like Corian is your next best bet for a more affordable countertop. I do countertop work for the big box stores if you end up going that route. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Going with Quartz. I believe I got pretty fare deal. $2900 I think I'm at about 60 sqft. They are installing it as I type this. 20210917_134122.jpg 20210917_134451.jpg

Top Bottom