Random Internet Shit you've come across

GP NOIR

Hooked
When I was in Arkansas a couple weeks ago I went to the grand opening of a restaurant called Slim Chickens. Just so happened that the manager was a former Marine who had also been stationed at 29 Palms. Had a long conversation and asked if they had any intention on moving West. He said everywhere but California.😆😂🤣
Said rules, regulations, and laws made it cost prohibitive.
Wish this place could implode and get the rebuilding process started.
We have Slim Chickens in Utah.

kbp810

Caught the Bug

This could equally go into pet peeve as well... but... my daughter was given a Starbucks gift card; over the weekend we were down state in the land of Starbucks and she asked to go to one to use it. She got some fruity frappuccino drink thing, grabbed a straw, went back out to our car... she opens straw, and it immediately breaks in half (more like crumbles); we walk back in, grab another straw, try to feel it to make sure it's whole, back out to the car, she opens it, it breaks in half... walk back in again, grab a handful of straws... third one worked, for a while, at some point down the road it too failed, so good thing we had the spares I guess?

Somehow these are better for the environment? 🤪

Ddays

Hooked
This could equally go into pet peeve as well... but... my daughter was given a Starbucks gift card; over the weekend we were down state in the land of Starbucks and she asked to go to one to use it. She got some fruity frappuccino drink thing, grabbed a straw, went back out to our car... she opens straw, and it immediately breaks in half (more like crumbles); we walk back in, grab another straw, try to feel it to make sure it's whole, back out to the car, she opens it, it breaks in half... walk back in again, grab a handful of straws... third one worked, for a while, at some point down the road it too failed, so good thing we had the spares I guess?

Somehow these are better for the environment? 🤪

One dumbass turtle managed to get a fucking straw up his nose and now we have to suffer those worthless paper straws forever.

jeeeep

Hooked
got a friend who's a project manager for a company that remodels personal and rental homes; he tells me the illegal squatters have become a huge problem in the last year.

He does a walk-thru once the client informs them the house is empty and before sending in the crews and often has to call the local police to evict squatters.

It's like someone is looking for the realtor door lock and notifying squatters.

Top Bottom