Random Internet Shit you've come across

Aceisback

Hooked
An assumption made here is "Comfortably providing for you family". This is a strong assumption which is likely without any basis.

Workers are suffering all over and are marginalized by mega-corporations who think nothing of relocating to wherever is cheapest.
Taken in context to my original reply on the subject, it was prior to the release of the bugaboo, the economy was doing very well, food and fuel prices were down. The only people unhappy at the time were the blmers, the antquiffers, and the green hairs.👍

CalSgt

Hooked
I kinda get where you’re coming from, but I just went to Arkansas for my brother in law’s promotion to Colonel and I can tell ya, them National Guard guys and gals are a special kind of Special.
So glad I retired in 2003, this new breed would have me in trouble. And I was an EEO Advisor for a little of my career.

When some of these retards explain they worked on jet planes I’m dumbfounded…. These same MF’s are the ones that can’t figure out a mop wringer and leave booger marks on everything they touch

Lunentucker

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Good to see. Although the USDA can suck it, some progress.

https://www.usda.gov/media/press-releases/2024/03/11/usda-finalizes-voluntary-product-usa-label-claim-enhance-consumer#:~:text=“Product%20of%20USA”%20Final%20Rule,processed%20in%20the%20United%20States.

Top Bottom