Random Internet Shit you've come across

Aceisback

Hooked
On a serious note, I was plugging in a Tazer Mini this morning and stumbled on this gizmo. Looks like it comes out of the OEM harness so I didn’t want to push the buttons or disconnect it if it’s something important. IMG_4380.jpeg

Jsouder53

Hooked
Haitian Cannibal Gangs Pour Over US Border After Seeing How Fat Americans Are
WORLD· Mar 12, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Article Image

EL PASO, TX — After hearing about the size of the average American, Haitian cannibal gangs rushed the southern border near El Paso this week in a race to be first in line for the smorgasbord.
"Hey man, look at dat," Haitian cannibal and political leader Barbecue said. "Those are some chunky, chubby, rolly polly people coming at me. Hang on, let me grab my bib and steak knives. It's lunchtime!"
After reports surfaced of Haitian gang members cannibalizing their victims, coup leader Barbecue announced he would be taking his men across the U.S. border to find a more plentiful source of food. With a nearly 30 percent overall obesity rate among adults, experts believe the U.S. is poised to be a prime destination for those wishing to dine on human flesh.
Never think that Babylon Bee is too far off anymore… https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1767753755330494647?s=46

Ddays

Hooked
Looking at all the pics on social media over the past couple days, there's so much wrong with this 'recovery'. Glad the guys ok, but this is hardly a recovery. He's stuck in the damn snow. If this crew would have had any clue whatsoever they would have used the cool looking accessory mounted on the bumper & not a kinetic strap hooked to a soft shackle.

IMG_5100 (002).jpeg

Looking at all the pics on social media over the past couple days, there's so much wrong with this 'recovery'. Glad the guys ok, but this is hardly a recovery. He's stuck in the damn snow. If this crew would have had any clue whatsoever they would have used the cool looking accessory mounted on the bumper & not a kinetic strap hooked to a soft shackle.

View attachment 403558
Obviously, somebody did something wrong. But what is wrong with using a kinetic recovery rope with a soft shackle? Rope and soft shake are not capable of causing this kind of harm. Flying metal object is.

Ddays

Hooked
Obviously, somebody did something wrong. But what is wrong with using a kinetic recovery rope with a soft shackle? Rope and soft shake are not capable of causing this kind of harm. Flying metal object is.

Yeah, something heavy was attached to the end of that kinetic rope. I can't see what's attached to either end of it. They mentioned using a soft shackle in one of the many posts.

I don't have a kinetic strap. I know many use the kinetics and they have their place, but I'd much rather use my winch. I have witnessed this exact thing happen because someone got totally carried away & ended up sending a hook & strap through the back window of a pickup.

Jsouder53

Hooked

View attachment 403558
Maybe they should’ve tried shoveling some of the snow away from the front of the vehicle first too? Not that I’ve ever had to get out of snow before…

I bet if they cleared some snow and actually physically worked to get the vehicle unstuck, it would’ve come free… I bet they just jumped to using the kinetic rope because they think it’s cool from the picture.

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Maybe they should’ve tried shoveling some of the snow away from the front of the vehicle first too? Not that I’ve ever had to get out of snow before…

I bet if they cleared some snow and actually physically worked to get the vehicle unstuck, it would’ve come free… I bet they just jumped to using the kinetic rope because they think it’s cool from the picture.

Gotta get the action shots for the social media likes, right? The whole deal looks stupid & avoidable.

Top Bottom