Random Internet Shit you've come across

jeeeep

Hooked
math? numbers? :ROFLMAO: 😂 we don't need no stink'n math and numbers.

cannot wait for these 100% green states to get there and collapse. They need a push, every energy producing company, gas station etc.. should shut down for 3 months, so they can experience the taste of their virtue signaling sandwich... let's see how well those EV busses operate without sufficient diesel powered charging stations.

They should shut down access to all products manufactured as a result of fossil fuel, I'd pay for admission to that shitshow meltdown when those green supporters have to turn their cell phone(s) into the No Fossil Fuel product authorities. 😂

DaJudge

Mr. Johnson, this is your child's school. Can you please pick up your child at 34th and Main. The bus ran out of charge and we are not able to recharge it because it is -10 and the charging stations are broken, of course that doesn't matter because the bus won't charge at the low of a temperature anyways.

NPC 6060⁸42

math? numbers? :ROFLMAO: 😂 we don't need no stink'n math and numbers.

cannot wait for these 100% green states to get there and collapse. They need a push, every energy producing company, gas station etc.. should shut down for 3 months, so they can experience the taste of their virtue signaling sandwich... let's see how well those EV busses operate without sufficient diesel powered charging stations.

They should shut down access to all products manufactured as a result of fossil fuel, I'd pay for admission to that shitshow meltdown when those green supporters have to turn their cell phone(s) into the No Fossil Fuel product author
But but but wind power which is killing birds by the millions and beaching whales and huge solar farms which are a toxic nightmare will save them from fossil fuels. Go figure.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yea! Just got done paying my taxes and happy to hear that instead of helping Americans here in America, it’s gonna be used to build a large scale port half way around the world and for people that hate us! 🇺🇸

Yea! Just got done paying my taxes and happy to hear that instead of helping Americans here in America, it’s gonna be used to build a large scale port half way around the world and for people that hate us! 🇺🇸
At least it will be cheaper than the continual air-drops which are used now.

NPC 6060⁸42

Bloody hell we are so fucking broke we are creating a trillion in new debt every hundred days. Wanna bet there’s ten percent for the big guy built in to that!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I mean we are in a surplus right now. Why not give some money away since we have so much and Americans are doing better now than ever before.

Jsouder53

Hooked
It shouldn’t be our damn problem… is anyone else giving money towards this? Where is/was the large scale aid to Texas or Hawaii or East Palestine from our government?

Top Bottom