Random Internet Shit you've come across

Spazbyt

Hooked
If they would take my share right now and give me an irrevocable constitutional amendment that certifies zero debt for the future, reduced government by 10% a year for 10 years, and a complete halt to foreign aid, I'd write the check today.
Unfortunately, that's how much every man woman, and child in this country is in debt. The amount of debt per taxpayer is $265,178! 🤯
I remember a few years ago the debt per citizen was less than 80k. At this rate, in 4 years the debt per citizen will be $132,842 and in 8 years it will be $174,499. Is there any chance we actually pay this amount of debt off? What happens if we don't?

Ddays

Hooked
Screw politics

80's NASCAR. Best era IMHO. Still a fringe sport at that time. Bodies were still stock & the cars looked like they did in the showroom. You bought the body panels from the manufacturers. 90's started ok, but then it suddenly became "popular" & the big sponsor money flowed in and the sport got ruined.

Came across this on IG. I was always an Elliott fan, especially in those mid-late 80's T-Bird years. Car was totally badass on the superspeedways. In the 1985 Talledega 500 he broke an oil fitting early, pitted, got back out over 2 laps down, and then ran everybody down 3 times UNDER GREEN to take the lead & win the race.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2FaUxgAzCA/?igsh=YW9qODhkZ3E5ZW9y

il_680x540.4542440480_4ep5 (1).jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
Top Bottom