Random Internet Shit you've come across

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I’ve seen Police fire forty five rounds at a person thirty feet away. This dude hit only what he intended to hit, with very few rounds fired. He’s got some knowledge.
lol. Ok, you are correct, shooting two people who are less than three feet away from you with an AR takes some serious skill. I can’t remember how far away the third person (actually the first in order) was, but I suppose Rittenhouse deserves some street cred for keeping all four shots in the guy…even if two of them were in the guy’s back.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
This is pathetic!

From the article:

On Wednesday, 150 House Democrats voted against the “Protect Our Communities from DUIs Act” by Rep. Barry Moore (R-AL) which would make drunk driving grounds for ineligibility to be in the U.S.

“In another vote this week, 155 House Democrats voted against legislation from Rep. Tom McClintock (R-CA) that would ensure ICE agents can promptly deport illegal aliens convicted of Social Security fraud against American citizens.

Only 55 House Democrats joined 217 House Republicans to pass the bill.

Social Security fraud, where American citizens have their Social Security numbers and thus identities stolen by illegal aliens, is extremely common.

In 2018, an Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) investigation revealed potentially 39 million cases in the prior four years where Americans had their identities stolen by illegal aliens.

WJCO

Meme King
This is pathetic!

From the article:

On Wednesday, 150 House Democrats voted against the “Protect Our Communities from DUIs Act” by Rep. Barry Moore (R-AL) which would make drunk driving grounds for ineligibility to be in the U.S.

“In another vote this week, 155 House Democrats voted against legislation from Rep. Tom McClintock (R-CA) that would ensure ICE agents can promptly deport illegal aliens convicted of Social Security fraud against American citizens.

Only 55 House Democrats joined 217 House Republicans to pass the bill.

Social Security fraud, where American citizens have their Social Security numbers and thus identities stolen by illegal aliens, is extremely common.

In 2018, an Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) investigation revealed potentially 39 million cases in the prior four years where Americans had their identities stolen by illegal aliens.
I'm not really in favor of either party, but I'm not sure what the fuck has happened to the democrats. I'm blown away how far they've drifted from where they use to be. They've gone full clown. They certainly don't give a shit about America as a whole anymore. I really can't comprehend it.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'm not really in favor of either party, but I'm not sure what the fuck has happened to the democrats. I'm blown away how far they've drifted from where they use to be. They've gone full clown. They certainly don't give a shit about America as a whole anymore. I really can't comprehend it.
All true, but don’t kid yourself. The Republicans have zero interest in actually stopping immigration. The easiest way to stop it is to start throwing business owners in jail, with real time, for repetitively hiring undocumented and illegal workers. If the illegal workers can’t work and get paid, the numbers would go way down. (Well, except for maybe in Cali where they don’t need to work to afford to live).

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Fuck the republicans! They’re just the other side of the same fuckin coin. I literally hate them more than the libitards. At least the later will tell you to your face how they’re going to fuck you in the ass. The prior are nothing more than wolves in sheep’s clothing that pretend to be on your side - that they’re there to help you when in fact, they just want to fuck you in the ass too.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Fuck the republicans! They’re just the other side of the same fuckin coin. I literally hate them more than the libitards. At least the later will tell you to your face how they’re going to fuck you in the ass. The prior are nothing more than wolves in sheep’s clothing that pretend to be on your side - that they’re there to help you when in fact, they just want to fuck you in the ass too.

Fully agree! I want politicians who will reduce the size, hunger, and power of government. Less Gov means more freedom. Of course Gov at all levels has become a ‘Self-Licking Ice Cream Cone’ that exists primarily to expand itself. It is not going to stop, much less reduce itself and it’s going to fight anybody who tries to contain it every step of the way. Sound familiar? 😉

Top Bottom