Random Internet Shit you've come across

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The thing I'm struggling with is why. Why did virtually every government in the world do this to their citizens. Why the entire MSM participate in the delusion. Why did the governments collude with social media to try to silence virtually every source of opposition.

How and why the fuck did this happen....

EDit: All this for a few billion dollars? Really?
Big pharma pays big money. That’s why.

Lunentucker

TigerInFl

The thing I'm struggling with is why. Why did virtually every government in the world do this to their citizens. Why the entire MSM participate in the delusion. Why did the governments collude with social media to try to silence virtually every source of opposition.

It's about control and those who are the sheep and who are those likely not to follow the rest of the heard. The more they can divide the masses, the easier they are to control.

Call me crazy, but there will come a day when they will want to impose a one world government. Either you submit or you probably won't like their options. You will own nothing and you will like it.

jeeeep

Hooked

Billions and billions:

https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2020/01/the-billionaires-behind-the-lgbt-movement

Top Bottom