Random Internet Shit you've come across

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Is anyone surprised?

I think Harris will step aside for ‘family reasons’ and Newsom will be the VP. Then at some point after the election Biden will step aside for ‘reasons’ and Newsom will become president.

Biden is likely going to win regardless of how many people actually vote for him so it’s not about winning or losing for the dems it’s about elevating Newsom to the national level and setting the stage for the next several elections. This is my SWAG (super wild ass guess). 😂🤣

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Is anyone surprised?

Not in the least and god help us all.
We’re all fucked if that fag gets elected. Maybe trump Jr’s fiancé can throw some dirt on him.

Ddays

Hooked
I think Harris will step aside for ‘family reasons’ and Newsom will be the VP. Then at some point after the election Biden will step aside for ‘reasons’ and Newsom will become president.

Biden is likely going to win regardless of how many people actually vote for him so it’s not about winning or losing for the dems it’s about elevating Newsom to the national level and setting the stage for the next several elections. This is my SWAG (super wild ass guess). 😂🤣

I think enough people are fed up with President Pampers that they are looking for some energy on their platform. Anyone not wearing diapers is a better choice on that ticket at this point

We’re all fucked if that fag gets elected. Maybe trump Jr’s fiancé can throw some dirt on him.

After seeing how 2020 went down we all know how this scene is going to end. It doesn't matter who gets what votes, it's gonna be who they want
in the position. And yes, we're all fucked. Thats the plan

Top Bottom