Random Internet Shit you've come across

Has anyone else watched Vivek Ramaswamy’s interview with Tucker? I still can’t tell whether he is just really good at speaking and full of it OR if he is genuine. I do like what he has to say, but just still debating…

What is your opinion?

I have watched it, and I trust him more than any seasoned politician. Like Trump, he's independently wealthy, and that's a shield against being corrupted by the DC swamp. Sadly, I don't think he'll ever poll well, because of how he looks and his name. Yes, American voters are shallow.

Has anyone else watched Vivek Ramaswamy’s interview with Tucker? I still can’t tell whether he is just really good at speaking and full of it OR if he is genuine. I do like what he has to say, but just still debating…

What is your opinion?

Not gonna lie, I like what he has to say a lot. All the other candidates are just the other side of the same ruling class coin.

What is your opinion?

Doesn’t matter in the end, if a repuublican ever gets voted in again, it’ll be another nighly barrage from MSM and the left trying to shut him down at every turn.

The only Klaus I trust.
9c27774869418c3a5d41da6c3286932a--santa-christmas-father-christmas.jpg

Top Bottom