Random Internet Shit you've come across

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Just so that it's clear, I couldn't give two shits about the pics. It's Google/AdSense gives us grief and we're already in the shitbox for having had a bad orange man sign hanging on the wall of my garage. So, I hope you can be understanding of things.
So this naked chick on a skateboard is, ok? 😉 Made in the USA

Last edited by a moderator:

AZVAJKU

Hooked
This interview is something that every teenage male should watch. It's a wakeup call to the male race.

Excellent interview that lays out some awesome points. Whether you like or hate Andrew Tate as a person the dude lays out some principles that cannot be denied.

Unfortunately we live in an emotional world (part of Tate’s argument) where some individuals cannot separated their emotional feelings about a person from the validity of that person’s thoughts or the information that is being presented by that person. Trump is a perfect example. Just because you don’t like him on an emotional level (orange man not nice) does not negate the validity of his thoughts. Emotion and facts are not the same, how you ‘feel’ is quite different than the reality of things. Liking or disliking a person has no bearing on the validity of the information presented.

Great video, thanks for posting Lunentucker.

AZVAJKU

Hooked

From the article:
Barack Obama is “as insecure as Trump,” his biographer said this week — and doubled down on his book’s revelations that the former president “repeatedly fantasizes about making love to men.”

kevman65

Hooked

From the article:
Barack Obama is “as insecure as Trump,” his biographer said this week — and doubled down on his book’s revelations that the former president “repeatedly fantasizes about making love to men.”
Thought he lived that fantasy out with his "wife" Mike......

Top Bottom