Random Internet Shit you've come across

Lunentucker

And just like that, mortgage interest rates are back at 7% 🤪
View attachment 390347

Somehow, some way, we've been extremely lucky on these things.
In 2012, when rates were way down and the housing market was just beginning to show signs of a pulse again, we sold our home of 30 years and bought our new place. Depressed values and low rates.
We'd been preparing for decades. Lots of cash on hand. I had to convince the bank I wasn't a drug dealer.

Summer of 2021 and we once again took full advantage. New windows, new roof, paved driveway - all consolidated into a refi at 2.7% I believe it was. We had plenty of money in investments to cover all of it, but that money was outpacing mortgage money by leaps and bounds, so it just made sense.
In ten years the property value has doubled, but I wouldn't sell if double. MAYBE 3X what we paid.

I'm hearing now that about half of American households cannot put together $1000 cash if they needed to.
The next couple of years are going to be quite challenging in this nation.
It's astounding how many times we've been through these money printing inflation cycles and no one seems to learn anything.

Ddays

Hooked
I honestly think that Trump winning in 2016 was a fluke. The ruling class was so convinced, so sure that he couldn't win, they didn't take him or the American voter seriously. Never again. From 2020 forward, I don't think we'll ever see a non-ruling class approved candidate, win the presidency again.
Amen brother.
Sorry to say that I’ve checked out of the election processes. Until it can be proven that it’s not totally fixed I’ve got much better things to worry about. I’m too old to be fucking around wasting my time on this nonsense

Top Bottom