Random Internet Shit you've come across

Sad but true.

The Swamp will always find as many votes as it needs to win.

Think about it, a criminal will walk into a Quickie Mart and kill the clerk for $38 and a carton of cigarettes. Imagine what a gang of criminals would be willing to do for access to billions of dollars and control over your life.
I honestly think that Trump winning in 2016 was a fluke. The ruling class was so convinced, so sure that he couldn't win, they didn't take him or the American voter seriously. Never again. From 2020 forward, I don't think we'll ever see a non-ruling class approved candidate, win the presidency again.

This was actually posted by Jeep over at that twit site. Do y’all drap heterosexual flags when you camp? Just curious.🤷‍♂️View attachment 390301
Lesbians in my area have long claimed that Jeeps were made for them. They have multiple groups and gatherings.

One that I have worked with got defensive with me when I bought the JT. I told her that her kind had laid claim to Subaru's a LONG time ago in the Pacific NW, but I didn't care about that either. Told her I owned a Jeep before it was a cool leg licker ride....

Top Bottom