Random Internet Shit you've come across

jeeeep

Hooked
FF to 13:10. the other shit will just melt your brain. OK, you have to go back to 10:50 too. How can you see that and not smack the dumb fucker upside the head?

gotta love it when white people push everything is white supremacy with their whiteness; as if they're going to be immune when they wonder into an all black neighborhood controlled by gangs and or supremacists and tell them they believe lol

I've met true supremacists, got lost, got stopped, got told I don't belong there and given directions to turn around and get out or suffer the consequences. I turned around and got out.
This happened in both white and black areas... there really is no difference when any race believes they are superior to all others. Oh, there was a cost to entering the black area, an all cash donation...

Kuboske

No. But my wife was a teacher at a school which was primarily poor minority students. It was assumed that if the taxpayer was not feeding the children that they were not getting fed and so there was a problem to be investigated. The sad thing is that was often the case. However, almost all students ended up being fed by the taxpayer.
Fixed it for you...

kevman65

Hooked
The below video is 10:34 long and is probably the single best video I have found that explains the types of governments. As has been stated by WJCO there are individuals who want you to be ignorant to the truth, an ill informed population is easy to control.

It's funny, we had this discussion in 9th grade American history class and then again in senior year Government class.
But I bet it's nowhere in any curriculum these days.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Legal precedent has been set numerous times that ANY government interference in free speech is a first amendment violation. A simple example would be that state governments do not have the right to outlaw protests.

"By virtue of the Fourteenth Amendment, the First Amendment's constitutional right of free speech and intellectual freedom also applies to state and local governments. Government agencies and government officials are forbidden from regulating or restricting speech or other expression based on its content or viewpoint."
Sorry, but that’s actually not even close to being correct. The government can and does impose all sorts of different time/place restrictions that “interfere” with free speech. There are also very specific laws related to hate speech, the fighting words doctrine, defamation (slander is the spoken form), certain kinds of threats, etc. that all “interfere” with free speech. While I get your intent, it is patently false to claim that legal precedent establishes that “ANY” government interference is a violation of the First Amendment.

JimLee

Hooked
Sorry, but that’s actually not even close to being correct. The government can and does impose all sorts of different time/place restrictions that “interfere” with free speech. There are also very specific laws related to hate speech, the fighting words doctrine, defamation (slander is the spoken form), certain kinds of threats, etc. that all “interfere” with free speech. While I get your intent, it is patently false to claim that legal precedent establishes that “ANY” government interference is a violation of the First Amendment.
Context matters dude. ANY as in federal, state, county, city, local. I was replying to the assertion that the 1st amendment only applies to Congress. I agree that the government has turned so called "free speech" into conditional speech , which is why I find it hilarious that the term "free speech" even exists anymore, it's a lie. I will also admit that that conversation was all over the place so the context of each individuals post can easily get lost in the fray.

Last edited:
Top Bottom