Random Internet Shit you've come across

Ddays

Hooked
Nothing is going to change. Ever. Thats the cold hard reality. Their grip on power is absolute and it's global. The biggest threat "THE SYSTEM" has ever faced is Trump and look at them slowly destroying the man. I'll vote for the man again not because I really like him personally that much, but for what he represents: A big ass three stooges eye poke into the fuckers running things.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Nothing is going to change. Ever. Thats the cold hard reality. Their grip on power is absolute and it's global. The biggest threat "THE SYSTEM" has ever faced is Trump and look at them slowly destroying the man. I'll vote for the man again not because I really like him personally that much, but for what he represents: A big ass three stooges eye poke into the fuckers running things.

Agreed! Sadly most people today do not have the commitment to change anything.

AZVAJKU

Hooked

WJCO

Meme King
For the love of god 🙄

Must be nice making 400k a year off of the tax payers and then telling them what a bunch of scum they are.

I wonder if he had a more common job like the rest of us and just wanted to go out to eat for a nice dinner in 2020 with family without be forced to wear a useless face covering, if he'd have a different point of view.

Fauci can go fuck himself.

DaJudge

Really hope these parents end up losing money on this frivolous law suit.

A little info so you don't have to read the whole article if you don't want.

First, owners manual states the E bike is for riders 18 and over, little girl and friend were 11.
Second, California has a statute stating E bike riders have to be 16.
Third, both parents of little girl that died are lawyers in California.

Yes the whole situation is tragic, but the fault clearly lies with both sets of parents.

Of course they would never accept responsibility for their decision to allow this to happen.
Personally responsibility has died!

Top Bottom