Random Internet Shit you've come across

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - Imagine that, stocks are up due to inflation supposedly coming down! Perfect timing for good news to deflect from the FBI bullshit yesterday.

I don't know about any of you but the people who are saying that inflation is coming down must be the same ones who are saying we're not in a recession. :rolleyes:

JimLee

Hooked
LOL - Imagine that, stocks are up due to inflation supposedly coming down! Perfect timing for good news to deflect from the FBI bullshit yesterday.

I don't know about any of you but the people who are saying that inflation is coming down must be the same ones who are saying we're not in a recession. :rolleyes:
All I know is that my weekly grocery bill has gone from 250 a week to 400 a week in the span of 2 years, and my 401k has lost enough money im having to come to terms with possibly working until I die, according to the government I must be "misinformed".

Sgt_USMC

That type of news story is the reason I stopped watching the news years ago. It’s all a controlled narrative and I have better things to do with my time. Just like many have pointed out here, they are like a magician keeping us looking at one hand while the other is the one that will hurt us. I would be rather content to spend my days in the woods with a good book and some music than listen to the sewage that the news puts out daily.

Most of the younger generation don’t realize, but I feel that most everyone here does, 1984 has been becoming fact instead of fiction.

WJCO

Meme King
That type of news story is the reason I stopped watching the news years ago. It’s all a controlled narrative and I have better things to do with my time. Just like many have pointed out here, they are like a magician keeping us looking at one hand while the other is the one that will hurt us. I would be rather content to spend my days in the woods with a good book and some music than listen to the sewage that the news puts out daily.

Most of the younger generation don’t realize, but I feel that most everyone here does, 1984 has been becoming fact instead of fiction.
“IF YOU DON’T READ THE NEWSPAPER, YOU’RE UNINFORMED. IF YOU DO, YOU’RE MISINFORMED.” -Mark Twain

Top Bottom