Random Internet Shit you've come across

AZVAJKU

Hooked
For your safety!

Except:
“The introduction of biometric digital identity cards could be used by governments to track “who actually got a vaccination or not,” Queen Máxima of the Netherlands said at the annual World Economic Forum meeting in Davos this week.”

WJCO

Meme King
For your safety!

Except:
“The introduction of biometric digital identity cards could be used by governments to track “who actually got a vaccination or not,” Queen Máxima of the Netherlands said at the annual World Economic Forum meeting in Davos this week.”
People are still getting vaccinated?

AZVAJKU

Hooked
People are still getting vaccinated?

It’s all about control and the vax is simply the excuse.

“Aside from financial services, the Argentinian-born Dutch Queen went on to argue that the use of digital IDs could be used to keep track of “school enrolment” and to help people to receive welfare from the government.

In addition, Queen Máxima argued that digital IDs are “good for health” in that governments could use the system to track “who actually got a vaccination or not”.

The Dutch Queen has also been one of the leading proponents of the introduction of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) to increase “financial inclusion”. While CBDCs function similarly to cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, they are not based on a decentralised network but rather controlled by a central bank, which critics argue could potentially give the government the ability to track all financial transactions made by the public.”

NPC 6060⁸42

For your safety!

Except:
Queen Maxima? Seriously name sounds like a Nintendo character. These asshats want total control of every aspect of our lives. Dangerous times for liberty loving people.

WJCO

Meme King
Chicks with dicks just ain't cutting it I guess 🤷‍♂️

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Chicks with dicks just ain't cutting it I guess 🤷‍♂️

I mean it probably started with the whales on the cover.

Top Bottom