Random Internet Shit you've come across

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Sounds like Nikki Haley’s supporters are liberals…https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/1746566794264158596?s=46

I was listening to some interviews of Iowa voters on who they were supporting and why.
A perfect example of the above was provide by one lady who was asked why she supported Haley. She stated: “I’m supporting Nikki Haley because she will bring dignity back to the office, she is an inspiration to my daughter, and having been the UN ambassador she understands foreign affairs”.

In other words: No mean tweets, artificial diversity, endless, and expensive involvement in other nations affairs. Typical RHINO think.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was listening to some interviews of Iowa voters on who they were supporting and why.
A perfect example of the above was provide by one lady who was asked why she supported Haley. She stated: “I’m supporting Nikki Haley because she will bring dignity back to the office, she is an inspiration to my daughter, and having been the UN ambassador she understands foreign affairs”.

In other words: No mean tweets, artificial diversity, endless, and expensive involvement in other nations affairs. Typical RHINO think.

#NeverNikki (y)

NPC 6060⁸42

Don’t be surprised when she has a tremendous upset and ends up beating Trump in the caucus with more votes than voters counted but nothing fishy.

AZVAJKU

Hooked

This video contains some great info on why the border situation is what it is. Length of 6:28. Worth your time.

+Spoiler Alert:
This is all being done to you on purpose.
Eight to 10 million new ‘citizens’.
Replacement theory is real.
Even if the border is secured and this flood is stopped the Nation will never recover without ejecting these criminal invaders.
We are all fucked. 🤬

JT@623

Hooked

This video contains some great info on why the border situation is what it is. Length of 6:28. Worth your time.

+Spoiler Alert:
This is all being done to you on purpose.
Eight to 10 million new ‘citizens’.
Replacement theory is real.
Even if the border is secured and this flood is stopped the Nation will never recover without ejecting these criminal invaders.
We are all fucked. 🤬
When and if we the sheople wake up it will be too late. If the Demonrats win in 24 there won’t be nothing left of what was once a great nation. I do believe once the true American wakes up and realizes he’s got nothing to lose we’ll either take it back by force or lose it forever.

kevman65

Hooked
When and if we the sheople wake up it will be too late. If the Demonrats win in 24 there won’t be nothing left of what was once a great nation. I do believe once the true American wakes up and realizes he’s got nothing to lose we’ll either take it back by force or lose it forever.
"Civil War" is being thrown around more and more.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but it is already too late- been too late for a very long time. There’s only one way to fix it now and I venture to say that very few Americans have the courage to do what needed.

Lunentucker

Nothing has to be by force. If you look at a red/blue election map of the country it quickly becomes obvious who needs who to survive.
Just cut them off and watch them kill each other, after a few hours of no door dash and no Internet.

Top Bottom