Random Internet Shit you've come across

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Aceisback

Hooked
Been there and served alongside those ROK Marines, they are some bad dudes. I can tell South Korea absolutely has no immigration problem, illegal or otherwise. Look at that fence, think anybody is getting over or through that? And on the other side of that fence is mines by the millions.
Was lucky enough to visit Teagu South Korea while I was there. The steel mills and the Hyundai and KIA factories all had machine gun nests every few hundred yards and anti aircraft guns scattered about.
We could learn from them.👍

Aceisback

Hooked
Perfectly reasonable with all the other sentences.

“Right Wing Conspiracy Theories” my ass. This guy is on numerous videos orchestrating a whole bunch of that whole shit. That’s no theory, that’s straight up evidence. Why’s he walking?🤷‍♂️

Lunentucker

“Right Wing Conspiracy Theories” my ass. This guy is on numerous videos orchestrating a whole bunch of that whole shit. That’s no theory, that’s straight up evidence. Why’s he walking?🤷‍♂️

Horses and water, Marine. Horses and water.
Ray Epps was in virtually every hotspot on J6.
Fully documented. Remember how was on the Most Wanted List for a day or two, until he wasn't?

jeeeep

Hooked
Horses and water, Marine. Horses and water.
Ray Epps was in virtually every hotspot on J6.
Fully documented. Remember how was on the Most Wanted List for a day or two, until he wasn't?

always knew he would get nothing but would also be paraded as if they were going after him.

guys are sitting in prison who did less and epps spends zero days and as far as I'm concerned, under government witness protection.

Top Bottom