Random Internet Shit you've come across

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Funny how of the few MSM outfits out there covering this otherwise buried story, NONE mention that the white kid who was beaten to death was at the hands of kids of a certain different color.

I wonder what would things be like if the colors were reversed? :unsure:
Of course, the coverage would be EXACTLY the same... (y)

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Funny how of the few MSM outfits out there covering this otherwise buried story, NONE mention that the white kid who was beaten to death was at the hands of kids of a certain different color.

I saw that. And the kid was defending a friend even. He would be called a hero if he was black and it would have been a hate crime.

jeeeep

Hooked

just some peaceful random act of violence, not mass stabbing nor attempted murder well cause... colors aren't right.

Flip the colors around and it's 24/7 white supremist, racist hate crimes, targeted innocent black victims, white murderers, white domestic terrorists... on and on, the sensationalism would be unbearable; but the offenders are black so...

Top Bottom