Random Internet Shit you've come across

WJCO

Meme King
Not necessarily my kind of music, but definitely my kind of message.
This is great. Regardless of religion and politics, people need to use their brains and realize how controlled we are. If everyone stood up to the system and just said 'no,' violence and force wouldn't even be necessary. So many people are just brainwashed to trust the wolf in the hen house and won't open their minds.

Another similar song I love:

Aceisback

Hooked
This is great. Regardless of religion and politics, people need to use their brains and realize how controlled we are. If everyone stood up to the system and just said 'no,' violence and force wouldn't even be necessary. So many people are just brainwashed to trust the wolf in the hen house and won't open their minds.

Another similar song I love:

This dude ain’t even American but he sure can put some history lessons out there.

jesse3638

Hooked
It's kind of funny. I have been around gay people all my life. Never bothered me because they weren't in your face about it.

Most of those people can't stand the militant homosexual movement that's been going on for several years. They say that it's really not anyone ones business except the people involved in the relationship. They supported legalizing marriage but didn't like the way it was done and what has become of that movement since.

They REALLY dislike the current "identify as" movement and say it has nothing to do with homosexuality and everything to do with being the center of attention at all times.

That's all, just an observation from a rare, heterosexual, white male.
I agree with this. My wife and I have gay neighbors that were friends with. They don't have rainbows all over and can't stand this movement. They're also more right leaning when it comes to politics too. I really couldn't care less about their personal business and they're not all look at me look at me.

Top Bottom