Random Internet Shit you've come across

Brute

Hooked
Honestly, I’m tired of listening to this Offensive Bullshit. The answer is Defense. And Defense is the only strategy that will save lives against these fucktards.
We would be the only country on the planet with bob wire, metal detectors, armed guards at every single school…that is your solution?

Brute

Hooked
You’re the type to bring a spoon to a gun fight.
In a few years, your child is going to spend the next thirteen years in a school…perhaps then you will begin to think about logical solutions to a problem that only has gotten worse…much worse in my lifetime…

JimLee

Hooked
In a few years, your child is going to spend the next thirteen years in a school…perhaps then you will begin to think about logical solutions to a problem that only has gotten worse…much worse in my lifetime…
Yet you have a problem with locking up insane people? That's itself is insane, you just made my list for when I get to determine who's insane.

Brute

Hooked
Yet you have a problem with locking up insane people? That's itself is insane, you just made my list for when I get to determine who's insane.
I have no problem with “treating” insane people, even if it requires confinement if the they are a danger to themselves or others…I never said I did.

you are just kicking the can down the road man…

Top Bottom