Random Internet Shit you've come across

People customize Glock frames with soldering irons, they'll file & sand spots to fit their hand better then take that MF and start melting dots or patterns into them. It makes them really "grippy" and coarse like holding onto a piece of 36 grit, not really needed on new Glocks but the first gen had a reputation for being slick

View attachment 385894
Ok, got it… stippling. I was thinking there was some news story or something I missed, but no, just the obvious. 🤣

CalSgt

Hooked
CalSgt summed it up pretty well.

The one thing I’ll add is all the irreversible trauma that would be home glock-smiths have inflicted on their Glock frames. Ask me how I know. 😉

Think of it like bad tattoos or plastic surgery gone bad! 😂🤣
I did an AR-15 grip once to test my skills, it turned out okay but the texture was too much for me. If I did my Glock like that it would likely rub a hole in my hip or back and probably ruin all of my shirts

duktrx

I did an AR-15 grip once to test my skills, it turned out okay, but the texture was too much for me. If I did my Glock like that, it would likely rub a hole in my hip or back and probably ruin all of my shirts
That is precisely what I have been wondering, do they have callouses or scar tissue from trying to conceal carry?

Top Bottom