Random Internet Shit you've come across

CalSgt

Hooked
doubt they'll be using much of that "green energy" for a data center that requires immense amount of cooling.

guess they'll do it like google, a few solar panels and hide the natural gas powered generator
The AC condenser units at the Apple facility they mention in the article are HUGE. All 40 of them…

It’s across the freeway from a generator power plant, and two giant solar farms were built right there about the same time Apple went in.

Microsoft will do the same, hook up to the grid to get started then have a subsidiary build solar farms so they can buy power from themselves.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

WJCO

Meme King
Say it isn’t so 🙄
Crazy to think it's been almost three years since the great deception started. I remember when this exact thing was being discussed by real medical experts and they were censored and shutdown so the naive minds could still be controlled early on. Such bullshit that our medical industry and our citizens were deceived like this.

kevman65

Hooked
Crazy to think it's been almost three years since the great deception started. I remember when this exact thing was being discussed by real medical experts and they were censored and shutdown so the naive minds could still be controlled early on. Such bullshit that our medical industry and our citizens were deceived like this.
The nurses I talked with while my wife was in CCU admitted that the hospitals counted anyone WITH Covid and no shots as a Covid death no matter the reason they died.
They also said anyone WITH the shots that died while having Covid were NOT listed as Covid deaths if they had any other complications (like pneumonia from Covid was a pulmonary failure).

TrailHunter

Hooked
Say it isn’t so 🙄
Fuck the CDC... we all got labeled Crazy Conspiracy Theorists for questioning this shit... all while our friends and family have been injected with this poison. People are dropping from Cardiac Arrest and all the Pro Vaxers are f'n silent. The whole thing is beyond insanity. I pray for all the kids with this toxic experiment in their system.

Top Bottom