Random Internet Shit you've come across

Ddays

Hooked
I like to think I'm very tolerant about a lot of things. This, however, is not one of those things. Things like this make me wish there is a God and he will smear this fucker across a parking lot with his thumb like a gnat.

This is totally selfish and delusional. If this is this freaks child it should be taken away because it is an accessory to it's made up reality, not a human being to be cherished.

Fk3Y7V6agAEJnul.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
I like to think I'm very tolerant about a lot of things. This, however, is not one of those things. Things like this make me wish there is a God and he will smear this fucker across a parking lot with his thumb like a gnat.

This is totally selfish and delusional. If this is this freaks child it should be taken away because it is an accessory to it's made up reality, not a human being to be cherished.

View attachment 383442
WTF!?!?!?!! 🤬 🤬 🤬

sm31

View attachment 383442

No matter what we believe, karma is a bitch and it's coming for that guy.

Top Bottom