Random Internet Shit you've come across

JimLee

Hooked
He’s bleeding over $4 mil a day…majority of advertisers said aloha…and he says bankruptcy is on the table…
The only point you are proving is how far the left will go to stifle free speech that they don't agree with. He'll get it back, if not he'll let it die the death it deserves.

Brute

Hooked
The only point you are proving is how far the left will go to stifle free speech that they don't agree with. He'll get it back, if not he'll let it die the death it deserves.
He overpaid for the company by 12-15 Billion dollars…he tried to get out of his purchase agreement, but he would have had to pay a 2 billion dollar penalty…in order to dramatically reduce operating expenses, he laid off half the work force…then told the rest of them that they would have to work 80 hours a week and sleep in the office, without earning a single dime more than they were being paid or be fired; im sure if your boss made that offer to you, you’de jump for joy?

I belive he saw that the only way to cut his losses was destroy the company and then declare bankruptcy…he got significant funding for the purchase from several banks, which will now be holding the bag for the debt. I’m sure he had to personally guarantee a portion of the loans with his own Tesla stock, which will drive this stock price down…stock with which a vast majority of Tesla employees are being paid with in incentives and bonuses…

Ddays

Hooked
He overpaid for the company by 12-15 Billion dollars…he tried to get out of his purchase agreement, but he would have had to pay a 2 billion dollar penalty…in order to dramatically reduce operating expenses, he laid off half the work force…then told the rest of them that they would have to work 80 hours a week and sleep in the office, without earning a single dime more than they were being paid or be fired; im sure if your boss made that offer to you, you’de jump for joy?

I belive he saw that the only way to cut his losses was destroy the company and then declare bankruptcy…he got significant funding for the purchase from several banks, which will now be holding the bag for the debt. I’m sure he had to personally guarantee a portion of the loans with his own Tesla stock, which will drive this stock price down…stock with which a vast majority of Tesla employees are being paid with in incentives and bonuses…

I wouldn't argue with your overpaying statement, but as CEO would you be paying for this?

Unlimited PTO
Unlimited sick days
Gourmet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Free drinks, smoothies
Free Snacks
Life, Dental, Vision, Health insurance (ok, maybe this one, but still)
Company cell phone
Home phone allowance
game & music rooms to be enjoyed any time during work hours you choose.
Honestly too much other shit to list further - it's out there if you care to search.

Granted, none of this is bad in and of itself, but I can certainly see where this would lead to a bloated, overstaffed office full of entitled pussies.
He didn't say they had t work 80 hours and sleep in the office - he said they had to "work long hours at high intensity". If they didn't want to commit to this they would receive 3 months severance. For the pay they're receiving I don't think his statement was unreasonable. My people work long hours at high intensity every day. No choice. It's the business we're in.

Frankly I feel bad for all of the dumbasses from all spectrums wasting their lives being mad and arguing with people on social media that they do not know nor will they ever, instead of having a conversation with someone you disagree with in person. Social media is slowly destroying society - there is no discourse any more.

Brute

Hooked
I wouldn't argue with your overpaying statement, but as CEO would you be paying for this?

Unlimited PTO
Unlimited sick days
Free drinks, smoothies
Free Snacks
Company cell phone
Home phone allowance
Honestly too much other shit to list further - it's out there if you care to search.

Granted, none of this is bad in and of itself, but I can certainly see where this would lead to a bloated, overstaffed office full of entitled pussies.
He didn't say they had t work 80 hours and sleep in the office - he said they had to "work long hours at high intensity". If they didn't want to commit to this they would receive 3 months severance. For the pay they're receiving I don't think his statement was unreasonable. My people work long hours at high intensity every day. No choice. It's the business we're in.

Frankly I feel bad for all of the dumbasses from all spectrums wasting their lives being mad and arguing with people on social media that they do not know nor will they ever, instead of having a conversation with someone you disagree with in person. Social media is slowly destroying society - there is no discourse any more.
But with all that crap, they were profitable…and in business , that’s what it’s all about….

I don’t have Snapcrap, Twit, Farcebook, or Instacrap…and personally didn’t believe Trump should have been banned from any of this junk…perhaps a tweet here or there should have been deleted…so what.

But freedom of speech is a tightrope…imagine if someone posted that you liked to look at pictures of naked children…and kept saying it repeatedly…for years, without any proof. Eventually, some people may start to belive it was true…

You could try to sue that person for liable or defamation of character. But what if that person was exceptionally wealthy, and could easily afford to defend your lawsuit…file motions and delay court proceedings and make this exceptionally expensive for you…you had to take out a second mortgage on your home to pay for it. In the meantime, your place of employment decided this wasn’t a good look for their company, and terminated your employment. Your kids at school started to get bullied, saying my dad says your dad is a pervert. One day, a depressed individual, who had lost a child to a similar pervert, decided after an evening getting personal with a bottle of bourbon decides to come to your house…with a gun.

perhaps your life would have been different if someone decided that that persons account should have been suspended…

Last edited:

Does the 80 hours per week and sleep on the floor include sex with the cute co-worker?

What was that about dimes?

Unlimited PTO
Unlimited sick days
Free drinks, smoothies
Free Snacks
Company cell phone
Home phone allowance

I thought that long hours at high intensity was normal? Is it not normal?

Ddays

Hooked
But with all that crap, they were profitable…and in business , that’s what it’s all about…

I agree. But again, as ceo, you paying for all that shit? I'm not. No way in hell. If you allow unlimited paid PTO and unlimited paid sick days, you have to compensate for that by being grossly overstaffed like they were.

Brute

Hooked
Sometime I think social media is the worst thing that has happened to the workd on
Agreed. It's really sad that something so inconsequential is so damn important to so many people.
i worked 70 hours a week running my own business’s…for decades. But I treated my employees fairly…I expected them to show up on time, do their very best, and sometimes when certain deadlines needed to be met, expected them to go “the extra mile”…but rewarded them for it. I can’t telll you how many sleepless nights I had making decisions that would affect the success of The business, which in turn would affect their ability to pay their mortgages, rent, car loans, food on the table.

I think Elon is a callous billionaire asshole…if this company tanks, he couldn’t give a shit about the employees…I was never that…

Last edited:

JimLee

Hooked

I belive he saw that the only way to cut his losses was destroy the company and then declare bankruptcy…he got significant funding for the purchase from several banks, which will now be holding the bag for the debt. I’m sure he had to personally guarantee a portion of the loans with his own Tesla
But with all that crap, they were profitable…and in business , that’s what it’s all about….

I don’t have Snapcrap, Twit, Farcebook, or Instacrap…and personally didn’t believe Trump should have been banned from any of this junk…perhaps a tweet here or there should have been deleted…so what.

But freedom of speech is a tightrope…imagine if someone posted that you liked to look at pictures of naked children…and kept saying it repeatedly…for years, without any proof. Eventually, some people may start to belive it was true…

You could try to sue that person for liable or defamation of character. But what if that person was exceptionally wealthy, and could easily afford to defend your lawsuit…file motions and delay court proceedings and make this exceptionally expensive for you…you had to take out a second mortgage on your home to pay for it. In the meantime, your place of employment decided this wasn’t a good look for their company, and terminated your employment. Your kids at school started to get bullied, saying my dad says your dad is a pervert. One day, a depressed individual, who had lost a child to a similar pervert, decided after an evening getting personal with a bottle of bourbon decides to come to your house…with a gun.

perhaps your life would have been different if someone decided that that persons account should have been suspended…
Bullshit hyperbole aside, Twitter was in the business of censoring anything that didn't match their personal political or social views. Horrible things were written on Twitter about our ex-presidents family on Twitter and stayed there for years, thats courtesy of you leftists, you dont get to claim any moral high ground. Fucking denied.

kevman65

Hooked
There is no such thing as "Free Speech" on social media. In this Country the only entity that guarantees free speech is the government. You have free speech on their property and their property only.
Once you hit private property (social media, this website, your neighbors back yard) you lose all your rights as they then become privileges granted by the owner of said private property.

Brute

Hooked
Bullshit hyperbole aside, Twitter was in the business of censoring anything that didn't match their personal political or social views. Horrible things were written on Twitter about our ex-presidents family on Twitter and stayed there for years, thats courtesy of you leftists, you dont get to claim any moral high ground. Fucking denied.
If you don’t like a certain business, don’t support them…support the businesses that you like…it’s that simple

Ddays

Hooked
Sometime I think social media is the worst thing that has happened to the workd on

i worked 70 hours a week running my own business’s…for decades. But I treated my employees fairly…I expected them to show up on time, do their very best, and sometimes when certain deadlines needed to be met, expected them to go “the extra mile”…but rewarded them for it. I can’t telll you how many sleepless nights I had making decisions that would affect the success of The business, which in turn would affect their ability to pay their mortgages, rent, car loans, food on the table.

I think Elon is a callous billionaire asshole…if this company tanks, he could give a shit about the employees…I was never that…

No, neither of us are like that. But our companies thrive(d) because of that dedication. It's required in order to run a small business. It's ultimately what makes it so rewarding.

I'm not defending Musk. But I am defending him in cutting the fat out of that company. I think most of the tech companies suffer from this bloat and I do think they are staffed by a bunch of entitled pusses. Certainly not all, but just look at the reactions of some of these employees. they sound like a bunch of over-privileged coddled pansies. They certainly don't embody the work ethic you refer to above.

Can you honestly imagine running a company where your employees had unlimited paid vacation and sick days? Thats a damn nightmare!

Top Bottom