Hooked
Give her the ole cucumber!

LOL, I get a kick out of these ads at the bottoms of the page :cheesy:

cuke 4.jpg
cuke.jpg
cuke 3.jpg
cuke 2.jpg

scull20

Oh, I dunno, but I did recently search for "What should I bring on a camping trip to Rausch Creek?"

LOL, seriously, I keep my work computer clean! :D

Looks like a cucumber to me...maybe she really likes vegetables?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
This would be funnier if it weren't for the fact that she will sue Acme Windows or the utility company for opening the hatch for workers. :rolleyes2:

Probably, and it should have been roped off. I wouldn't have fallen in it though. I look around too much. Looking for people up to no good, I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

I have zero empathy for that lady. I believe that you yourself have to be ultimately responsible. It's like watching people cross streets without even looking up, or seeing if a car is sailing toward them. I could never trust random people to watch out for my stupidity and take care of me.

R3D4UM

I subscribe to the moto "survival of the fittest". There are a lot of people on this planet, if stupid people doing stupid things get hurt or die maybe it was meant to be. Prevents the Idiocracy outcome.

gheller

This would be funnier if it weren't for the fact that she will sue Acme Windows or the utility company for opening the hatch for workers. :rolleyes2:

Exactly! I predict she will sue and win something on some technicality.
As a NYC bus driver, I see this stuff all the time. They walk in front of a 40ft bus with head down in their phone. One woman got her head squashed reaching for her phone she dropped under the rear wheel of an articulated bus. Head popped like a balloon.

Top Bottom