Random Internet Shit you've come across

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Please know a screenshot of this was posted but I had to see it for myself…

https://www.reddit.com/r/LouderWithCrowder/comments/wyqopg
I just can’t believe the level of BULLSHIT I keep seeing every single day.
He talks as if Censorship is cool if it's scaled a bit... and he gets to decide how much. Fuck that guy.
At least he admitted it and don’t hide it like usual. At least that is one positive. Him seeing nothing wrong with it is a huge negative though.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
At least he admitted it and don’t hide it like usual. At least that is one positive. Him seeing nothing wrong with it is a huge negative though.
Zuk is a fuck but really, it's his company and he can do what he wants with it.

What I'm really having a hard time with is the FBI calling this shit bag and Dorsey and everyone else in control of media and telling them to kill information that could potentially hurt a political candidate. The whole thing just stinks.

kevman65

Hooked
Zuk is a fuck but really, it's his company and he can do what he wants with it.

What I'm really having a hard time with is the FBI calling this shit bag and Dorsey and everyone else in control of media and telling them to kill information that could potentially hurt a political candidate. The whole thing just stinks.

It's happened before on the other side. If it wasn't for two determined reporters (W&B) Nixon would have gotten away with it.
Back then it was just media, no social to it, but it was swept under the rug. Can't tell me the alphabets weren't involved then.

Top Bottom