Random Internet Shit you've come across

kevman65

Hooked
Why do they NOT teach them basic safety from the get go? Every one I've seen in these videos have their booger snatcher inside the trigger guard.
Day one, first lesson, booger snatcher goes OUTSIDE the trigger guard. The other video you put up shows WHY that safety item is crucial, as they all rushed into the lecture room they painted each other with firearms.

BCwillys

Why do they NOT teach them basic safety from the get go? Every one I've seen in these videos have their booger snatcher inside the trigger guard.
Day one, first lesson, booger snatcher goes OUTSIDE the trigger guard. The other video you put up shows WHY that safety item is crucial, as they all rushed into the lecture room they painted each other with firearms.
They all went to the Alec Baldwin school of shooting and gun safety 🤣

AZVAJKU

Hooked

View attachment 378425

I believe this type of thing is referred to as ‘Crony Capitalism’. This is a process where large business/Unions lobby and donate $ to politicians in order to have the politicians pass laws that favor them and screw the taxpayer/consumer. It also crushes competition from any smaller businesses because they cannot complete. This should not be confused with true organic Capitalism where the Free Market chooses winners and losers based purely on consumer demand.

Have you ever wondered why big businesses donate more to the Dem Party? Bingo.

This shit is just another example why Fed Gov power needs to be reduced. Anytime the the Fed Gov touches anything they fuck it up. They are the intersection of incompetence and greed.

Top Bottom