Random Internet Shit you've come across

jesse3638

Hooked
The political insiders (R & D party) are engaged in theater. They want you to believe that they are locked in mortal combat over their party differences, however at the end of the day they are all playing a game and that game is accumulating personal wealth and power at taxpayer expense. Whether they are the majority or minority party they are still in office and therefore have access to your tax dollars. Trust me, when the cameras are not present they are the best of friends and hang out together in DC! The J6 scam is about making an example out of a political outsider in order to deter further interference in their game. Liz Cheney is a full participant in this process. Nothing less, nothing more. Love or hate Trump, he interfered in their scam and they are going to punish him in order to make sure no one else dares to interfere. Encouraging smooth brained individuals to hate Trump is about conditioning the population to except a royalty class.
That's the reason I voted for him. Not a career politician.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The political insiders (R & D party) are engaged in theater. They want you to believe that they are locked in mortal combat over their party differences, however at the end of the day they are all playing a game and that game is accumulating personal wealth and power at taxpayer expense. Whether they are the majority or minority party they are still in office and therefore have access to your tax dollars. Trust me, when the cameras are not present they are the best of friends and hang out together in DC! The J6 scam is about making an example out of a political outsider in order to deter further interference in their game. Liz Cheney is a full participant in this process. Nothing less, nothing more. Love or hate Trump, he interfered in their scam and they are going to punish him in order to make sure no one else dares to interfere. Encouraging smooth brained individuals to hate Trump is about conditioning the population to except a royalty class.
Not gonna lie, I've always liked what the GOP has to 'say' but have hated them as a party for decades. They're the ones who are supposed to be fighting for our rights, our freedoms but they never do. At least liberals do what they say they're going to do. All of it really does seem like theater to me. I voted for Trump (first time in a long time) because he's the kind of asshole that I can understand. The fact that he pissed off so many people told me that he would/did get shit done. Arrows always fly at the guy who's on point.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Not gonna lie, I've always liked what the GOP has to 'say' but have hated them as a party for decades. They're the ones who are supposed to be fighting for our rights, our freedoms but they never do. At least liberals do what they say they're going to do. All of it really does seem like theater to me. I voted for Trump (first time in a long time) because he's the kind of asshole that I can understand. The fact that he pissed off so many people told me that he would/did get shit done. Arrows always fly at the guy who's on point
FBI raided Trumps house today.. they’ll do whatever it takes to keep him from running again.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's a funny thing how when you let water out of dam so that you can generate 4 billion kilowatt-hrs of 'clean and renewable' hydroelectric energy and provide power to 1.3 million people across Nevada, Arizona and California... the amount of water it holds back, actually goes down.

Last edited:

AZVAJKU

Hooked

They are removing the grass in order to ‘fight climate change’ and insure that these lakes don’t come back. 😉

1660039124803.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom