Random Internet Shit you've come across

JimLee

Hooked
Biden and His Health Nazis: We recommend that you get the Wuhan virus vaccine immediately! You won’t get the China virus and you won’t carry it or spread it. You will have your life back again.

Most Americans: Okay, great! We’ll check it out.

Biden and His Health Nazis: Get the Wuhan Virus vaccine now or wear a mask forever!

Most Americans: Uhh, I thought… Well OK, if you say it’s for our health and welfare.

And about 71% of all Americans have received their vaccination to prevent them from being infected by or spreading the virus that came from Wuhan, China.

Biden and His Health Nazis: You now need to wear a mask even if you’re fully vaccinated against Covid-19!

Most Americans: Uhh, why? You said that we wouldn’t… Well, we’re sure you and Fauci know more than we do and you must be looking out for our best interests, right? But why did you change the name of the virus? Oh, I see, to appease the Chinese and the WHO.

Biden and His Health Nazis: Yes we are smarter than you, and we are looking out for your best interests all the time. This is exactly why you are now required to get a “booster” for your previous Covid-19 vaccination(s) that were ineffective. We know what is best for you and we really care. Trust us.

Most Americans: Umm, I got both your shots, I wear 3 masks, I live in a bubble, I don’t have any friends any longer, and… Well, if you say so. You always seem to have the answer for the ever-changing WuFlu.

Biden and His Health Nazis: Yes, we only do what is best for you and we are only looking out for your best interests. We now order you wear 2 masks, not gather in groups larger than 5 people, and you must verify that everyone entering your home is fully vaccinated. If they are not, do not associate with them anymore. They are domestic terrorists and want to murder your children and/or your grandparents.

Most Americans: But we’ve done all that you said for the past year, and things are only getting worse, day by day. The people who are vaccinated are getting the Wuhan virus more than the unvaccinated currently. Why are you telling us we need a vaccine, a booster, multiple masks, can’t travel, can’t have family over to visit, if it isn’t stopping the Chinese virus?

Biden and His Health Nazis: Because these measures stop the transmission of Covid-19 unless they don’t (according to Dr. Fauci, the CDC {depending on the day}, the World Health Organization, and the Chinese Communist Party). If you’re fully vaccinated, you are 100% protected from Covid-19, unless you’re not. But you also need to wear a mask to protect the unvaccinated, who also should wear a mask to protect the vaccinated.

Most Americans: Wait…what? We’re protected unless we’re not? WTF?

Biden and His Health Nazis: GET YOUR BOOSTER OR DIE. WEAR MORE MASKS OR DIE! LISTEN AND OBEY OR DIE! REPORT THE UNVACCINATED FOR ERADICATION RE-EDUCATION. Have a nice day! 🙂

Spazbyt

Hooked
Omicron is spreading rapidly through vaccinated and unvaccinated a like, has very mild symptoms, and has been attributed to only a hand full of deaths. Yet some how?

"We are looking at a winter of severe illness and death for the unvaccinated for themselves, their families and the hospitals they'll soon overwhelm." -Joe Biden 2021

I can't tell if these people are really this stupid or they have a much bigger agenda that they are trying to accomplish with all this nonsense.

WJCO

Meme King
Omicron is spreading rapidly through vaccinated and unvaccinated a like, has very mild symptoms, and has been attributed to only a hand full of deaths. Yet some how?

"We are looking at a winter of severe illness and death for the unvaccinated for themselves, their families and the hospitals they'll soon overwhelm." -Joe Biden 2021

I can't tell if these people are really this stupid or they have a much bigger agenda that they are trying to accomplish with all this nonsense.
5ymny0.jpg

Robar

The Enforcer
Biden and His Health Nazis: We recommend that you get the Wuhan virus vaccine immediately! You won’t get the China virus and you won’t carry it or spread it. You will have your life back again.

Most Americans: Okay, great! We’ll check it out.

Biden and His Health Nazis: Get the Wuhan Virus vaccine now or wear a mask forever!

Most Americans: Uhh, I thought… Well OK, if you say it’s for our health and welfare.

And about 71% of all Americans have received their vaccination to prevent them from being infected by or spreading the virus that came from Wuhan, China.

Biden and His Health Nazis: You now need to wear a mask even if you’re fully vaccinated against Covid-19!

Most Americans: Uhh, why? You said that we wouldn’t… Well, we’re sure you and Fauci know more than we do and you must be looking out for our best interests, right? But why did you change the name of the virus? Oh, I see, to appease the Chinese and the WHO.

Biden and His Health Nazis: Yes we are smarter than you, and we are looking out for your best interests all the time. This is exactly why you are now required to get a “booster” for your previous Covid-19 vaccination(s) that were ineffective. We know what is best for you and we really care. Trust us.

Most Americans: Umm, I got both your shots, I wear 3 masks, I live in a bubble, I don’t have any friends any longer, and… Well, if you say so. You always seem to have the answer for the ever-changing WuFlu.

Biden and His Health Nazis: Yes, we only do what is best for you and we are only looking out for your best interests. We now order you wear 2 masks, not gather in groups larger than 5 people, and you must verify that everyone entering your home is fully vaccinated. If they are not, do not associate with them anymore. They are domestic terrorists and want to murder your children and/or your grandparents.

Most Americans: But we’ve done all that you said for the past year, and things are only getting worse, day by day. The people who are vaccinated are getting the Wuhan virus more than the unvaccinated currently. Why are you telling us we need a vaccine, a booster, multiple masks, can’t travel, can’t have family over to visit, if it isn’t stopping the Chinese virus?

Biden and His Health Nazis: Because these measures stop the transmission of Covid-19 unless they don’t (according to Dr. Fauci, the CDC {depending on the day}, the World Health Organization, and the Chinese Communist Party). If you’re fully vaccinated, you are 100% protected from Covid-19, unless you’re not. But you also need to wear a mask to protect the unvaccinated, who also should wear a mask to protect the vaccinated.

Most Americans: Wait…what? We’re protected unless we’re not? WTF?

Biden and His Health Nazis: GET YOUR BOOSTER OR DIE. WEAR MORE MASKS OR DIE! LISTEN AND OBEY OR DIE! REPORT THE UNVACCINATED FOR ERADICATION RE-EDUCATION. Have a nice day! 🙂

It's all part of the plan. Now threats and fear again.

242624305_4855724164455277_5733305467911226679_n.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked

yet the flu has killed on average 36,000 people a year for the last decade.....
I'm wondering if biden is doing some mass hypnosis during his speeches to keep the sheeple inline. FB seems to have figured out how to keep an addiction going and manipulate the message to keep a very narrow narrative as the only "truth"

WJCO

Meme King
On a serious note if you haven't listened to Joe Rogan's podcast with Dr. Peter McCullough do it. It makes so much sense it's frightening and angering all in one. It's what those with common sense have been saying all along just backed up with Dr's knowledge.
Thanks for the recommendation. Just watched some of it. Stunning and refreshing that doctors like that are brave enough to speak out.

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
Thanks for the recommendation. Just watched some of it. Stunning and refreshing that doctors like that are brave enough to speak out.
Unfortunately not many do. He has already had numerous videos taken down on YouTube do to spreading "misinformation". Just when you think it can't get any better keep listening to it. It gets even better. The part about mass psychosis is very interesting.

WJCO

Meme King
Unfortunately not many do. He has already had numerous videos taken down on YouTube do to spreading "misinformation". Just when you think it can't get any better keep listening to it. It gets even better. The part about mass psychosis is very interesting.
I found a few clips on YouTube but saw the full video is on Rumble.

Top Bottom