Random Internet Shit you've come across

JKbrick

Why? As a parent, I try to teach my kids to be respectful of other people. Then you have elected officials showing complete disrespect for the President. We are sinking as a nation a little bit at a time. For the record, I did not vote for Biden or support him. This is more about respect for our fellow Americans or lack of due to political affiliations.
Although I agree with your thought pattern I can’t think of any politician that has earned any respect. I respect people that are honest and have integrity whether I agree with them or not. That is what is lost here

Agreed. But at the same time, look how little respect Biden has shown to us, to our individual liberty, and to our American foundations. The chants in the stadiums is a reflection of where we're at as a country. The 'brandon' thing just took off because it was such a funny cover up. There was a time when parties respected each other regardless of political affiliations, but we've also reached a time where our individual liberties are so at stake that our country really is sinking and members in our own government are perpetuating it. The People are fed up and are tired of being silent and 'respectful' of a tyrant.

View attachment 368429
As soon as the nation is built back better (federalization of our social and economic structure is completed), there will be no more need for those individual liberties you still hold in such high regard.

jeeeep

Hooked
That's when I plan on selling all my shit and just living where ever and however the fuck I want. Really down to the root of how and why humans exist. You can really get into your head if you ask one simple question. What is the purpose of life?
You won't have anything to sell because you will no longer own it.
IMO, Spending taxpayer money for security fencing around personal property is a huge red flag. The wealthy are hiring their own private military and the elitist politicians are increasing their personal security force costing taxpayers millions while they cut the the police force that is supposed to protect the citizens.
The haves and have not division lines are being clearly drawn and biden keeps creating more division in everything he does.

Last edited:
Top Bottom