Putting up a wave from Julian,Ca

Journeyman

Hey everyone  I just wanted say hello to everyone from San Diego. My girlfriend and I have truly caught the jeep Wayalife bug.
I spend my day's outdoors with my work, so the jeep is a perfect vessel for us and our constant desires to explore and find new adventures.
Eddie's Wayalife videos are truly amazing and pure joy to watch, reminding me of the how close the jeep Wayalife family truly is.
Anyways have a great day (adventure) can't wait to see you guys on the trail ✌️

WJCO

Meme King
Hey everyone  I just wanted say hello to everyone from San Diego. My girlfriend and I have truly caught the jeep Wayalife bug.
I spend my day's outdoors with my work, so the jeep is a perfect vessel for us and our constant desires to explore and find new adventures.
Eddie's Wayalife videos are truly amazing and pure joy to watch, reminding me of the how close the jeep Wayalife family truly is.
Anyways have a great day (adventure) can't wait to see you guys on the trail ✌️

Welcome to WAL. Been to Julian many times.

Journeyman

Julian is a great place. Were you at Panamint Valley Days ??

Hey jk barnett  yes we love it up here in Julian. It takes a bit to get used to living up in the high back country. But there's lots of peace to be had once you get used to it.
I'm not sure what the Panamint valley days are. So no I was not there.
We are definitely down to do some meet ups and trail runs. Bit nervous about that though. We met a few weeks ago with an un-named club and that was a complete abortion. We could not believe what we saw 🙄 and how absolutely board we got.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Wave from SD. My parents named my little brother after the small mountain town that you reside in. I don't remember them spending any weekends there. :crazyeyes:

Journeyman

Thanks for the welcome everyone 🙏🏼 still figuring this format out. Not sure how tag and reply to multiple people at the same time. I've spent plenty of time cruising around Pendleton. Place is massive! Good times in a jeep if you have the right clearances and stay off the gun range 😳
Sounds like mom and dad slipped away for the wknd Naysjp 🙀

jkbarnett

Hey jk barnett  yes we love it up here in Julian. It takes a bit to get used to living up in the high back country. But there's lots of peace to be had once you get used to it.
I'm not sure what the Panamint valley days are. So no I was not there.
We are definitely down to do some meet ups and trail runs. Bit nervous about that though. We met a few weeks ago with an un-named club and that was a complete abortion. We could not believe what we saw 🙄 and how absolutely board we got.

I ran into a couple from Julian with a Sliver JKU at Panamint Valleys Days and thought it might be you.
PVD's is a once a year jeeping event near Death Valley. I grew up in San Diego and did quite a bit of 4x4ing in the desert below you. Have fun with your jeep !!

Top Bottom