PROUD to have VOTED

Bierpower

Hooked
Not yet. First you need to get all worked up with conspiracy theories about rigged voting. The rioting and looting comes later, when the conspiracies are debunked.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Don't forget about wasting 3 years and millions of tax payer dollars to prove the president made a phone call.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Not yet. First you need to get all worked up with conspiracy theories about rigged voting. The rioting and looting comes later, when the conspiracies are debunked.

1. Its starting to look less like a theory and more like fact.
2. I think we all know who will be doing the rioting (only if Trump wins) ...

Biden & the Media have already claimed victory.. . Where are these Republican riots you speak of?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Ok. Cool. First assessment, you say off 180 degrees.
How about this one. I've been around alot of attorney's. Remember... at alot of airports. They seem to say alot of words, but, never really state their personal stands, on anything.
So, maybe this is it... Your a conservative....blah, blah, blah

My allegiance is to America, not to a political party...either party. I’m also smart enough to understand that almost no topic is black and white if you truly have the ability to separate your emotions from your intellect while weighing the social, moral, and economic impact of any decision.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
My allegiance is to America, not to a political party...either party. I’m also smart enough to understand that almost no topic is black and white if you truly have the ability to separate your emotions from your intellect while weighing the social, moral, and economic impact of any decision.

You’re a strong and patient man to keep the dialogue going and in a respectful manner.

Elroy231

I rode down to vote with a good freind of mine who also happens to be a lesbian. We didnt have the same candidate in mind to vote for.
Our friendship exists in that grey area where we found our common ground and respected the others choice.
I agree, not everything can be black and white.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kuboske

So you get to pick the religion that is correct too?
Nope. You are familiar with the old saying, "You can lead a horse to water, but, you can't make him drink"?
I will only say this is the most important, "water", ever...

JKbrick

I rode down to vote with a good freind of mine who also happens to be a lesbian. We didnt have the same candidate in mind to vote for.
Our friendship exists in that grey area where we found our common ground and respected the others choice.
I agree, not everything can be black and white.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

By “also” your saying your a lesbian too? [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Nope. You are familiar with the old saying, "You can lead a horse to water, but, you can't make him drink"?

Perhaps the Crusades or the Inquisition will need to be restarted, since 70% of the world does not subscribe to Christianity...who doesn’t like a good bonfire?...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked

You mean in your religion's opinion, right? Ironically , that's how the rest of the worlds religions feel.

IMHO, the sooner everyone quits fighting and figures out we're all on different roads to the same destination the better off we'll all be.

jesse3638

Hooked

Very well said.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom