ProRock 80's Build

Krawlin

I know you ran the 40's on the 44's as long as you could I seen that already. My question is did you upgrade them any? or were they just stock rubi 44's?

Yeah lots of upgrades. Sleeves, gussets, RCV's, Ball Joints, tie rods and rear axle shafts.

JK007

Tell me onething. Those triple bypass 3 Tubes. Do they come preadjusted or any directions on how to dial them? Every jeep is different and trail is different?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Tell me onething. Those triple bypass 3 Tubes. Do they come preadjusted or any directions on how to dial them? Every jeep is different and trail is different?

EVO works with king and pre-tunes them for the JK. So no work is needed on our end

Sent from my iPhone

Krawlin

Like he said ^^

I still fine tune them to the terrain I am running. During JKX trying to Follow EVo 1 in our other Jeep, we had a lot of Test and Tune time for the shocks and had it pretty dialed in by the end. I carry a Powertank Nitrogen charge kit as well. I just like messing with them.

JK007

I am not talking about tunning the shocks or filling them with appropriate level of Nitrogen. I am talking about the triple bypass tubes settings.
King build and tune shocks according to the build request but leaves the triple bypass on base settings and allows users to adjust to their liking.

But its not that simple and you need someone who has experince Dialing those tubes? I am also running EVO tuned kings with triple bypasses but no luck in finding DIY tubes adjustment.

Krawlin

I am not talking about tunning the shocks or filling them with appropriate level of Nitrogen. I am talking about the triple bypass tubes settings.
King build and tune shocks according to the build request but leaves the triple bypass on base settings and allows users to adjust to their liking.

But its not that simple and you need someone who has experince Dialing those tubes? I am also running EVO tuned kings with triple bypasses but no luck in finding DIY tubes adjustment.

I just adjust them as I see fit. If is is really soft I do 1-2 whole turns on the compresson screw.

CJ THAT WENT JK

It looks like you could eat off of that shop floor. Wish we could keep ours that clean, but that isnt going to happen. Setup looks like it is coming along very well.:thumb:

Top Bottom