Project-JK First?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Is this the first video from Project-JK? They have come a long way since then! (so has Moby lol) :cheesy::thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: How embarrasing is that!! Moby was sure a lot smaller back then. I think we were just running 305's back then :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
:cheesy: How embarrasing is that!! Moby was sure a lot smaller back then. I think we were just running 305's back then :crazyeyes:

haha Gotta start somewhere! Although I tried upping the quality but found that 360p was the highest. :cheesy:

rinkishjk

Man look at moby all tiny!!! I think eddie still rocks those mirrors.
I see stock driveshafts under there also.
There jk and video skills have gotten quite a bit better, but shows where they have come from! Great video.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
ah man, this video makes me sad that Deer Valley is closed(hopefully not for much longer). It's one of my favs

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Dont be embarrassed! If you're looking for advice, I would recommend armor and recovery gear for your first mods. No question is dumb, so dont be afraid to ask, we are all friends here!

:cheesy:

Were you even running beadlocks back then? It was hard to tell but it didn't look like it. That's a piece of history right there! :thumb:

Jersey_Devil

Were you even running beadlocks back then? It was hard to tell but it didn't look like it. That's a piece of history right there! :thumb:

If I'm right and those are the same wheels as me their not bead locks, they would be procomp X Alloy wheels

FuriousDz

Guess starting there and being where you are now is where alot of that know-how and experience with different parts comes from :yup:

Still a cool vid, you guys need to sell this stuff on DVD if you dont already

gtony12

Caught the Bug
If it wasn't for Eddies and Cindy's VID's, I won't have my jeep today. Watching it help make up my mind to finally get it! I saw how much I was missing. Sometime you let every day life get in the way of your own happiness and sometimes you just need to be reminded of that.:twocents:

KEEP UP THE GREAT VID's there awesome!!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
haha Gotta start somewhere! Although I tried upping the quality but found that 360p was the highest. :cheesy:

LOL!! Even if we had an HD cam back then, 360 was the highest YouTube would support and we thought that was good. :crazyeyes:

Man look at moby all tiny!!! I think eddie still rocks those mirrors.
I see stock driveshafts under there also.
There jk and video skills have gotten quite a bit better, but shows where they have come from! Great video.

Yep, those are actually the same mirrors that we used on our TJ before. There weren't a whole lot of anything available back then and so we were running a lot of stock parts.

All that water and no SNORKEL !!!!! Like a :big_boss:

Always enjoy your video's Eddie

HAHA, we've taken water on board with our 40's since that time and still, no snorkel :shock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
ah man, this video makes me sad that Deer Valley is closed(hopefully not for much longer). It's one of my favs

Oh, it's open again - sort of, you just can't run it all the way through. The route is closed at either end of the meadow and it will stay that way. It's totally lame.

Nope, just running a set of ProComp alloy wheels.

Back then, that was big. There was nothing out there yet. :rock:

Ain't that the truth :crazyeyes:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
this is also when the Jk parts were still be based off what a TJ could handle. 6" lifts and 35's as a biggest tire anyone would run

Top Bottom